[新聞] ManU Closely Monitoring Two Roma Youth Players

看板ASRoma作者 (馬車道最高!!)時間14年前 (2009/10/06 23:02), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Goal.com http://tinyurl.com/yd6m87n Manchester United Closely Monitoring Two Roma Youth Players – Report The Red Devils are hoping to add further young Italian blood to their ranks. Manchester United have been known to have a keen eye for young Italian talents in recent seasons, after luring the likes of Davide Petrucci and Federico Macheda to their club. According to the latest reports from Romagiallorossa.com though, they are keen to add a couple more starlets, both of whom currently play for Roma’s youth team. A scout of Manchester United, David Williams, was reportedly spotted at the young Giallorossi’s most recent fixture against Empoli, and a witness spoke to Calciomercato.it, to comment on what he saw. “Yes, Williams was there at the stadium,” the man explained. “He was definitely hiding in the stands, and I am sure that he had come to see the Roma players play.” The talent scout is currently 70 years of age, and he is a former rugby union player. When questioned later about his presence in Italy, he had no problems in hiding who he had a keen eye on. “Who have I come to see in Rome? I think Gianluca Caprari and Giammario Piscitella are two Giallorossi players who have optimal quality,” he declared. Adrian Del Monte, Goal.com ======================================= 死性不改耶 先把你們自己的青訓關掉如何 -- + . . ▃▃▃▃ARIA ▃▃▃▃ . . . . . ◢◢カンパニー ││. ‥ .. ︵ ︵ ▂◢ — — + ▄▃▄▃▂◤ _ _""` _□_ ▂▄▅▆▇ █▆ω ▅▇▇ 鱻ψ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.37.115

10/07 01:09, , 1F
QQ
10/07 01:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AormPFF (ASRoma)