Re: [外電] 翻譯:小王率領國民隊擊敗馬林魚,比數四比三

看板CMWang作者 (nowend)時間12年前 (2011/09/19 17:28), 編輯推噓20(2000)
留言20則, 19人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《yyhong68 (come every now and then)》之銘言: : Wang leads Nats past Marlins, 4-3 : Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:25 p.m. : Updated at 6:02 p.m. : By Mark Zuckerman : Nationals Insider : CSNwashington.com 小王率領國民隊擊敗馬林魚,比數四比三 : The way he's throwing these days, it's easy to forget just how far : Chien-Ming Wang has come in a short time. : Only two months ago, Wang was laboring through a couple of rehab : starts at Class AAA, raising some questions about his ability to : ever recapture the form it would require to win again at the : big-league level. 看著小王近來投球的表現,讓人很難相信他在如此短時間內有這麼大幅度的進步。 兩個月之前,小王還在三A復健賽中掙扎,讓人懷疑他是否能夠恢復重新在大聯盟贏得勝投的能力。 : "In Syracuse when he was rehabbing, you saw glimpses of it, but the : velocity wasn't there," said Tommy Milone, who has now shared a : rotation spot with Wang in both the minors and majors. "He was still : mid-80s, and his sinker was working occasionally. I think now, just : from throwing every fifth day, he's back to what he used to be." 和小王在小聯盟和大聯盟一起分擔輪值責任的Milone說:「當小王在雪城復健時, 我們可以看到他似乎有點好轉跡象,但是我們看不到球速。他的球速只有八十五上下, 他的伸卡球也是偶爾才有效用。不過,現在我看著他每五天上場一次, 他確實已經重新拾回過去的身手了。」 : If Wang hasn't completely resurrected himself into the pitcher that : won 19 games for the Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, he sure seems : close to it. And during the Nationals' 4-3 victory over the Marlins : Sunday afternoon, he took another key step toward completing that : comeback, recording 20 outs and throwing 93 pitches for the first : time in three years. 就算小王還沒完全恢復他穿著洋基制服在2006年與2007年連續兩年拿下19勝的身手, 現在的他,其實也已經恢復得差不多了。 在星期天下午以四比三擊敗馬林魚之後,小王又往恢復為完全體邁進了另一步。 這是小王三年來,第一次投了93球,並拿下20個出局數。 : It was by no means a perfect outing, and it certainly ended on a : sour note -- Brett Hayes belted a two-run homer with two outs in : the top of the seventh -- but it did provide further evidence of : how much Wang has progressed and how he has positioned himself to : return to the Nationals next season as a key member of the rotation. : "I've said all along: Every time he goes out there, I've seen a little : bit of improvement," manager Davey Johnson said. I think the main thing : is he's starting to trust that he's healthy. He's throwing more quality : pitches. 小王的先發表現雖然相當完美,但最後卻充滿遺憾— Hayes在七局上兩人出局時,從小王手中轟出了一發兩分砲,小王也因此退場。 然而,這場先發,卻也再次證明小王有相當大的進步, 也讓小王有希望成為國民隊明年先發輪值中重要的一員。 總教練Johnson說:「我已經說了很多次:小王每次先發,我都看到他的進步。 我想最重要的關鍵在於,小王已經開始相信自己的身體是健康的,而且可以投出更多好球。」 : "Even the home run he gave up in the seventh inning had great sink on : it, and the hitter just kind of cheated and caught it out front. I : still liked the way he threw it. And I think the best is still yet to : come with him." Johnson說:「就連小王在第七局被打出全壘打的那顆伸卡球,都有大幅度的下墜。 我相信打者只是取巧地把球轟出去。我對他的表現還是相當滿意。 我認為小王還沒有表現出最好的一面。」 : Are the Nationals as an organization convinced that will be the : case? More and more, they sound like they're prepared to make a : strong push to re-sign Wang (a pending free agent) after the season : ends next week. 那麼,國民隊球團是否也有同樣的想法呢? 沒錯,國民隊似乎越來越願意在下週球季結束後,重新跟小王簽約。 如果不簽約,小王就會變成自由球員,被別隊簽走了.... : "I've kind of had that thinking all along," Johnson said. Johnson說:「我一直都有簽下小王的想法。」 : Wang -- who earned $2 million from the Nationals last season without : ever appearing in so much as a minor-league game, and then re-signed : this year for another $1 million guaranteed with plenty of incentives : that he's already secured -- could have a few other suitors this time : around. 雖然小王去年與國民隊簽下一紙兩百萬的合約後,連小聯盟的比賽都沒參與過。 而且國民隊今年又以一百萬年薪搭配激勵獎金的方式,再度跟小王簽約。 但是,今年球季結束後,小王也許就有機會穿上其他球隊的制服。 : But the Taiwanese right-hander also appears to feel a sense of loyalty : toward the only big-league organization that was willing to sign him : two years ago and stuck with him throughout his rehab from major : shoulder surgery. 不過這個來自台灣的右投手卻沒有忘恩負義。 小王對兩年前唯一願意跟他簽約,並完全支持他進行復健的球隊表示效忠。 : "Hopefully, I can come back here," he said through interpreter John Hsu. : "The decision is made by the team, but personally, I would like to come : back. ... I really appreciate their patience the last two years. : Hopefully in the future, I can win more games for them." 小王透過翻譯John說:「我希望還能回到國民隊。 雖然決定權不在我身上,但是我自己相當願意跟球隊簽約。 我真的很感謝球隊過去兩年對我的耐心。我希望未來能為球隊拿下更多勝利。」 : Sunday's performance netted Wang his third victory in 10 starts : with the Nationals, though his composite stats seem less significant : right now than his numbers on a game-by-game basis. 星期天的表現,讓小王在今年代表國民隊的十次先發中,拿下第三場勝利。 不過小王今年的表現還不是相當穩定,整體數據並不如單場比賽來得漂亮。 : Perhaps the most telling sign of Wang's improvement is in his : strikeout-to-walk ratio. In his first seven outings, he issued 13 walks : while striking out only nine. Over his last three starts, he's recorded : 12 strikeouts without walking anyone. 小王明顯有相當大進步的事實,或許可以從他投出的三振數與保送數看出。 在小王頭七次先發中,他只三振了九名打者,卻送出十三次保送。 但是在最近三次先發裡,小王不但投出十二次三振,而且一次保送都沒有。 : "Every game I have to make little adjustments," he said. "But today's : outing, I thought I was pretty good, because I got a first-pitch strikes : and the breaking ball was good." 小王說:「每一場比賽裡,我都會做一點小小的調整。 不過今天先發時,我覺得自己的情況很讚,因為我的第一球都是好球,而且我的變化球也投得不錯。」 : Through four innings Sunday, the Marlins hit only two balls out of the : infield against Wang: opposing pitcher Brad Hand's single to center in : the third and Greg Dobbs' flyout to center in the fourth. 星期天下午,在比賽的前四局裡,馬林魚只有兩名打者將小王的球擊到外野。 包括投手Hand在第三局擊出中外野的安打,以及Dobbs在第四局打出的高飛球。 : By that point, Wang's teammates had staked him to a 4-0 lead, thanks : once again to the performance of rookie Chris Marrero in the clutch. : Marrero delivered twice on Sunday. He lofted a sacrifice fly in the : second (his third in 21 big-league games, already tied for fifth on : the roster). And he blooped a double to right in the fourth, notching : his eighth RBI over his last 10 games. 四局結束後,小王的隊友也很幫忙,讓球隊以四比零領先對手。 這又得感謝新人隊友Marrero的兩次關鍵性表現。 Marrero先在第二局以犧牲打幫助球隊得到一分,然後又在第四局打出右外野的二壘安打。 這是Morrero在21場大聯盟球賽中的第三支高飛犧牲打,也並列隊中擊出最多犧牲打的第五名。 在他過去十場比賽裡,Morrero一共拿下八分打點。 : "I've been put in a lot of RBI spots with men on third," the rookie first : baseman said. "And I've been fortunate to get the run in." 作為一個菜鳥一壘手,Morrero說:「我上場時,經常有隊友在三壘上,為我製造了打點機會。 而我的運氣也不錯,都能把隊友送回來。」 : Given that four-run lead, Wang was able to attack hitters without too : much fear. He did surrender a solo homer to Gaby Sanchez in the fifth, : then the two-run shot to Hayes that ended his afternoon in the seventh. : No worries, though, because Tyler Clippard and Drew Storen sealed the : deal from there, combining to retire all seven batters they faced in : preserving the one-run victory. 就在四分領先的情況下,小王在面對打者時,已經沒有太多恐懼。 雖然小王在第五局被Sanchez擊出陽春炮, 在第七局更被Hayes擊出兩分砲,並因此退場。 不過,小王也不必太擔心,因為Clippard與Storen聯手為小王封鎖了剩下的七名打者, 使國民隊以一分之差擊敗馬林魚。 : Afterward, Wang was on the receiving end of handshakes and : congratulations. He also was the recipient of plenty of praise : from fellow Nationals who sure sound like they want him to be : a key participant on the 2012 roster. 後來,小王接受了隊友的握手與恭賀。小王的隊友也給他許多讚美。 看起來國民隊的球員都很希望小王能成為明年先發輪值中的關鍵角色。 : "Velocity is not where it was when he was in New York," said outfielder : Jonny Gomes, who used to face Wang regularly as a member of the Rays. : "But he's become a smarter pitcher, using his other stuff. He's doing a : great job. Things are looking up for him. Take this off-season, strengthen : that shoulder and it will be good to get him back on our team. : "He's going to be at the top end of the rotation, absolutely." 過去在光芒隊時曾經跟小王對決過的Gomes說:「雖然小王的球速還沒有跟他在洋基時期一樣快, 但是他已經轉變為智慧型投手,會用其他球路擊敗打者。他真的幹得不錯。他的表現顯然已經開始好轉了。 只要小王可以好好利用季後的時間來強化肩膀,相信他明年一定能夠成為國民隊的一員。 小王絕對可以成為先發輪值中的王牌,這是無庸置疑的。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.227.80.206 nowend:轉錄至看板 Nationals 09/19 17:29

09/19 17:53, , 1F
感謝翻譯!
09/19 17:53, 1F

09/19 17:55, , 2F
有翻有推
09/19 17:55, 2F

09/19 18:00, , 3F
有同姓有推
09/19 18:00, 3F

09/19 18:26, , 4F
樓上JoshJohnson
09/19 18:26, 4F