Rose McGowan 專訪

看板Charmed作者 (we need hope.)時間18年前 (2006/02/14 13:12), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=393 訪問內容有提到一點8x16的劇情 K: You are getting married in this episode! Tell me how the wedding came to happen so quickly. It was originally an engagement party. R: Well, horrible things happened and to make them into good things, the wedding was just planned. Because we had all these life and death things, who knew if we’d live tomorrow, so let’s just get married today. And probably save a lot of money. I don’t know. Seems like a smart plan to me. K: So, do you predict it’s gonna be a happy marriage? R: Well, so far on the show, my boyfriends have met bad endings, I will say. But hopefully (crosses her fingers). Hopefully they’ll at least stay married for another two and a half months until the show is over! (Laughs) Hopefully Ivan can make it that long. Bless. K: He’s very sweet. R: He’s so sweet. He’s so, so sweet. It was very strange standing under the thing and walking through and doing the whole [ceremony]. It’s very strange having a fake wedding, I think. Maybe it would be less strange had I already had a wedding. I guess it’s abnormal. Like, most women really wouldn’t be doing that unless you’re doing that, you know? So it’s a little odd. It’s like one thing to –and not a pleasant thing— when you already have to kiss somebody you don’t know. It’s another thing to get married to someone you don’t know. K: And will there be a honeymoon? R: Yes, I believe we’re going on a honeymoon. Apparently we’re going to Fiji. Now, if that involves a lot of sun and sand, which wouldn’t exactly be my choice per say, I’ll just pretend that Paige wears a lot of sunblock. Giant hat. Giant glasses. K: So how many episodes do you have left before the end of the season? R: Maybe six? I have six after this. And almost exactly two and a half months to the day. (Smiles) K: So is there a chance there’ll be another season? R: No, my contract’s done. Other contracts are done, so no. (Laughs) No. You know, the show’s been on forever. It’s achieved so many amazing milestones. It’s the longest running female show in history. That’s kind of bizarre. I mean, I haven’t been there the full eight years, but it’s still a huge achievement. K: So what’s it been like for you to be part of this for as long as you have, and have this steady job? R: Well, it’s required stamina and… stamina, I’d say. (Laughs) And you know, it would keep on going. I was like ‘Really?!’ It’s like the train that won’t stop kind of thing, which is you know, great for fans and all that, and that’s essentially who we do this for. K: What kind of reactions do you get from fans? R: You know, I really thought when I started the show it would be thirteen- year-old girls. It is so spread out. There is that contingent, but so many men, so many women of all ages. A lot of 30ish women. I had a 65-year-old cabbie ‘Hey, I love that show!’ I mean, what?! You know, you’re 65 and from Queens or something. It’s so all over the map. It is so hard to peg down. And that’s what’s kinda special about it. Like, who knows. K: What will you miss most about this show? R: The crew. Absolutely the crew. They’re always my favorites. And the things that make it hard, seeing the same people day in and day out, are the things that you’ll miss. So that’ll be sad. And it’ll be very weird coming to Paramount and having to get like a temporary pass to get on [the lot] instead of just all the guards that I know. So that part’s gonna be a trip. But that’s like anything I suppose. K: Any chance that Leo will be back before the end? R: I think so. I hope Leo comes back. I hope he will and I think he will. Yah, we love Brian. K: And what about Cole? R: Well, he came back for the 150th episode. And I know he’s a little busy over at Nip/Tuck, which shoots on this lot also. That’s one of my favorite shows, so he’s doing well. ---- 所以說...... 1. Rose不喜歡曬太陽 (難怪白成那樣!) 2. Rose都已經說沒有第九季了 第八季確定會拍22集 所以Charmed總共播出八季 178集 3. Leo應該是會回來 (沒回來的話fans應該會去砸電視台吧......) 其他人(Cole, Prue, etc.)應該是沒希望了 4. Charmed的fans廣佈各年齡層和世界各地 5. Charmed其實是longest-running female "leads" show 因為好像還有別的節目是只有一個女主角 但是壽命更長的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.151.104
文章代碼(AID): #13yMQYvO (Charmed)