[外電]Bulls' Pippen乸ctivated乸 month after surgery

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (什麼暱稱吸引人?)時間20年前 (2004/01/14 16:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/basketball/nba/01/13 /bc.bkn.bulls.pippen.ap/index.html Bulls' Pippen乸ctivated乸 month after surgery DEERFIELD, Ill. (AP) -- Scottie Pippen was activated from the injured list Tuesday, a month after having surgery on his left knee. Pippen was originally expected to be out six to eight weeks after doctors discovered a torn meniscus during surgery. But he was to be in uniform Tuesday night for the Chicago Bulls game against the Detroit Pistons. Pippen returned in less than a month after having a similar procedure last year. Pippen, voted one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history in 1996, returned to his original team when he signed a two-year, $10 million contract over the summer. But he's been limited by knee problems and has played in 12 games this year. He's averaging 7.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. Frustration over his latest injury led Pippen to question his future, saying last month: "I question myself whether or not I can play another year. Or this year." But Pippen later said he wasn't thinking about retiring and intended to play again this year. To make room for Pippen, the Bulls placed forward Chris Jefferies on t he injured list with a sprained left ankle. Jefferies, acquired from Toronto on Dec. 1, is averaging 2.5 points in 12 games this year. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.29.67
文章代碼(AID): #101FVGBI (ChicagoBulls)