[資訊] Cardi B Teams up With Fat Joe & Anuel 已刪文

看板Eng-Class作者 (n/a)時間4年前 (2019/09/06 18:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
With Friday becoming the usual day for artist to drop their latest albums, Cardi B is getting in on the action by joining forces with Fat Joe and Puerto Rican rapper Anuel AA on the single, "Yes." Before hitting streaming services, both Cardi B and Fat Joe announced the upcoming single via Instagram a few hours prior. "This song is soo fireeeeeee ?," the Invasion of Privacy rapper wrote in a post that unveiled the single's cover art. On the Cool & Dre-produced single, Cardi can be heard dropping the lines, “Never been stressed by a ho / Never been pressed by a bitch. Murder and the money on my mind / My palm made my trigger finger itch.” Anuel AA then comes in with a verse in Spanish. "Yes" marks Fat Joe's second single since June and is expected to appear on his upcoming project Family Ties due out later this year. His last album was 2017’s Plata O Plomo with Remy Ma. On the other-hand, Cardi B will make her feature film debut later this month in Hustlers while Anuel AA is topping the Latin Billboard charts with his single “China” featuring Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Ozuna, and Karol G. Stream "Yes" via Spotify below. In more music-related news, Post Malone brings punk-rock tendencies to the forefront on Hollywood's Bleeding. ----- Sent from JPTT on my Htc HTC Desire 12+. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.9.128.198 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1567766896.A.4E4.html
文章代碼(AID): #1TSZbmJa (Eng-Class)