[Talk] Honesty is the best policy??

看板EngTalk作者 (捲毛一族)時間17年前 (2007/05/21 21:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
It's my fault to make the commitment to my boss that I would stay for two more weeks. Given that I knew I would take up a position in the "teacher appreciation party" committee, I said yes without a second thought to my boss the moment he asked me to stay. Then in the wake of it came a series of problems that I deserved.= = I found that I could hardly pay attention to my work, with those new ideas keep coming in my mind, that I had no time joining the preparation meetings, and that, besides, I had no time preparing for my trip to UK. Therefore, I regretted and decided to quit as agreed in the orginal contract. Even clearly aware of that those were to be considered excuses by my boss, I decided to tell him the truth by writing him an email last Friday, though writing the letter is itself a struggle. I needed him to know that I love my work and especially my colleagues there, but the idea to set aside time anddo something for my classmates before graduation means even more to me. Judgeing for that, telling the truth and quit seemed to be the last step to make up for my stupid mistake. Anyway, I didn't mean to hurt anybody and hope that my boss and colleagues will understand. :'( -- Dream dreams, have visions, and have no obstacles stand in your way!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.55.248

05/24 21:10, , 1F
good luck.
05/24 21:10, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16KQ55Kn (EngTalk)