[Talk] Made in China

看板EngTalk作者 (貝子)時間17年前 (2007/09/02 23:48), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
On the cover of Newsweek this issue prints "Made in CHINA". Hardly can this not strongly draw Taiwanese's attention. And take a closer look at the subtitle "Shoddy Goods Expose The 19th-Century Factory To the 21st-Cnetury World." Obviously, this issue features blasting of the CHINA-made goods and revelation of how badly the CHIN authorities are controlling the food, the car, and the medicine the mainland exports. To my astonishment, how this account sees the Taiwan-made products is not as well as I expected: "China's high-end exports are more comparable with those of S. Korea & Taiwan, says Oded Shenkar, a proferssor at Ohio University. In other words, they rank somewhere between Mexico's and Japan's." -part of words from the account It suggests that the Taiwan high-end goods are just on the same level with the CHINA goods. It makes me wonder if the made-in-Taiwan products in US.'s eyes are so low. Even shoddy the China goods are, they still parallel Taiwan's? We all know,except the IT products, the mark of Taiwan's brand doesn't mean the sophisticated and the perfect, but NW's statement goes just much below the way I consider how the exports from Taiwan are. May I hv your opinions about the safety, reliability, or maturity of foreign goods and R.O.C. goods :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.240.43 ※ 編輯: zzzzzbaz 來自: 140.112.240.43 (09/02 23:48)

09/10 05:15, , 1F
Ohio University? haha
09/10 05:15, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16sjivtS (EngTalk)