[Intr] Hello

看板EngTalk作者 (蚊)時間10年前 (2014/03/03 22:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串24/24 (看更多)
Name:Vince Nickname:Vince Birthday:09/15 Hobbies:volleyball, hiking, movie Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) student, major in physics How long have you been learning English? I have been learning about 20 years, but I started to realize speaking English is important about 2 years ago. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? It is a necessary tool to get useful information. All the prosfessional books or papers are wrote in English. I am hoping I can travel abroad in the future. Learning English is a long long struggle. I won't say I enjoy learning it, but I will learn it. I know English can bring me to the World and that's what I like about. Any tips about learning English? I don't have any tips, just reading English news and listening NPR radio every day when I take bus home or to school. Any other information about yourself? Really nice to meet all of you. I hope there no grammer mistake in this intro. I am looking for penpal or skype-pal. If you are willing to talk or mail to me, I will appreciate. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.180.180.189 ※ 編輯: manfirst 來自: 123.204.126.162 (03/10 18:56)
文章代碼(AID): #1J58pVs1 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1J58pVs1 (EngTalk)