[官網]Albertini專訪

看板FCBarcelona作者 (Adios, Madrid)時間19年前 (2005/01/25 23:06), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/noticias/noticias/n05012502.shtml 有幾張照片可以點一下喔 Football 25, JAN 05 13:30 Exclusive interview with Albertini In this exclusive interview with fcbarcelona.com, Barca's new signing Demetrio Albertini explains how he came to sign and what he's hoping for at the club. Albertini maybe a veteran in the game, but he's arrived in the Catalan with all the excitement of a youngster and he was clearly keen to join up with Rijkaard and the players when we caught up with him in his hotel room. So, what's it been like these last few days since Barca expressed their interest in bringing you here? "I've got to admit that I've been really nervous. I wasn't sure if it'd all work out, the negotiations had to be finished off. I was also with my Italian teammates everyday and they were all asking me if I'd be going or staying." Were you surprised by Barca's interest? "I tell you, at Christmas, my mind was just on Atalanta - everything was a surprise. I can't put into words how grateful I am to Barca for the interest they showed in me." Was it Frank Rijkaard who got in touch with you? "I spoke to Frank just before I left Italy. I'd turned my phone off -some of my friends and family didn't even know I was coming here, but I was getting very nervous about it all. Just before I left, I spoke to Frank and he explained why he wanted me here for my experience, because I am available for the Champions and just to help the team as best I can". Had you ever though about joining Barca at any point during your career? "It's just a dream situation. After having played for one big club, to get the chance with anotherBarca and Milan are two great clubs, but in the end it's your professional attitude that counts, be it here, or at Atalanta, Lazio or Athletico Madrid." What memories do you have of Barca over your career? "Plenty of games curiously enough I've never been on the losing side against Barca and I scored twice against them once. Perhaps the best memory I have is of my friendship with Pep Guardiola, who's of my generation. Then there's the stadium itself, which has to be one of the most beautiful in the world." You played in the Spanish League for a season. How does it differ from Italy? Do you think that your profile as a player is more suited to the Spanish or Italian game? "I GUESS THE Spanish League is more attractive and spectacular, whilst the Italian game is more tactical. For me I just love my job, playing football." So how would you describe yourself, as a midfield organizer or as more of a defensive player? Or maybe a combination of the two? "I'd say that I'm good as an attacking midfielder, but I can also bring something to the team from a defensive point of view. I've also got a good shot and I tend to get goals from distance." What was it like playing alongside Rijkaard at Milan? What role did you have then? "Well I was only 20 then and my job was to build our game, though I also got through plenty of work. Frank had a great personality, strength and lots of quality. We were different types of players, but at Milan we'd interchange, so that if I went up he stayed, if he defended, I was freer and so on." What's most caught your eye about Rijkaard's Barca? "The way they keep possession. All of the team are comfortable on the ball, especially in a one on one situation, something that's always been typical of Barca it was always difficult to come to the Nou Camp as an opponent and win." How do you see yourself fitting into this team? "I've got to try and become part of the group and get to know how the team works. I'll guarantee that I'll give the maximum effort to settle in. Frank knows me and knows what I can do." So what are your personal aims over the next few months? "That the people here get to know me as a professional and as a player. The past isn't important now, I'm starting from zero and I've been lucky enough to come here to a great club where I'm determined to win things." -- BARCA BITE Spirit of a youngster What number do you want to wear? "I'm not sure, the numbers her only go up to 25 don't they?" Well 25 and above are usually reserved for the youngsters who come into the team... "Well, they can give me one of the shirts for the youngsters then!" Do you know much about Barcelona and Catalonia? "I've been here to pass a few days a number of times. I played in the Olympic Games here. The truth is I love this city. Last year I gave my wife a surprise trip. Just took the plane and came here to Barcelona for a break. Now I can get to know it even better. I love Spain and have a lot of friends here." And do you surf the net? "Yes, I do. I've got my own official website, which I personally keep up to date with my brother and my cousin." -- ██████████████████ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.12.144

218.174.174.166 01/26, , 1F
還是不太習慣說@@
218.174.174.166 01/26, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #11zc2ElU (FCBarcelona)