[國家] Anelka別想踢國家隊了

看板FFF作者 (Viola)時間19年前 (2005/05/05 12:14), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
又是古老新聞 No Anelka return under Domenech PARIS, April 18 (Reuters) - French soccer rebel Nicolas Anelka says he has no chance of an international return under coach Raymond Domenech. 'I don't think I'm going to play for 'Les Bleus' again as long as Domenech is in charge,' Anelka was quoted as saying by weekly magazine France Football. 'Even when there are dozens of guys injured, Domenech doesn't pick me. 壞小子覺得他在多明尼克執教國家隊的情況下,是沒機會回到國家隊的 "我覺得只要多明尼克當一天教練, 我就無法回到國家隊" 他說 "就算全隊都受傷了, 他也不會選我" 'I'd rather he be honest with me and tell me that he doesn't feel he can rely on me.' "我寧願他直接說他覺得我不夠罩" The former PSG and Arsenal striker moved from English premier league side Manchester City to Turkish side Fenerbahce during the winter. 這位前巴黎聖日爾曼和阿森納射手在冬季轉會的時候 由曼城轉到了土耳其的費倫巴曲 Anelka, 26, has not played for France since he rejected a late call-up from former coach Jacques Santini for a friendly against Yugoslavia in Paris in November 2002. 26歲的Anelka自從2002年對塞黑那場友誼賽拒絕Santini徵召之後 就再也沒代表法國隊比賽了 The player later apologised to Santini but the French coach refused to forgive him and ruled him out of the national squad for the 2004 European championship. 雖然他之後道了歉,但Santini不想原諒他,所以歐錦他就沒被選入陣中 Anelka also missed the 2002 World Cup when Roger Lemerre was in charge. 當Roger Lemerre執教時,02年世界盃也沒他的份 'People around me told me that I would make my comeback. I told them to wait and see because I didn't feel that would happen,' Anelka added. "我身邊的人都說我總會回到國家隊的, 我跟他們說等著瞧吧因為根本不可能" 'I scored many goals when I was playing with City and it didn't change a thing. However, I know I can play for France.' "我在曼城時進了許多球,但也是沒有屁用. 但我知道我是能為法國效力的" Asked about the reasons of his feud with Domenech, the striker said it started in 1998 when he was only 19. 當問到為何會跟多明尼克有仇時,他說這是從1998他19歲那年開始的 'I was a first-choice player at Arsenal then, and he left me out of the Under-21 team. So in 1998, I went straight from the Under-20s to the A team. It's a feat not many guys achieved.' "我當時是槍手先發, 但他不把我選入U21. 於是那年我從U20直接跳級成年隊" "沒幾個人像我這麼屌呢" Anelka won his first cap under Aime Jacquet in April 1998 in a warm-up game against Sweden but he was absent from the triumphant World Cup campaign in France. 1998年Aime Jacquet執教時,Anelka第一次代表法國上場,對手是瑞典 但當年世界盃奪冠時卻沒他的份 Anelka, who argued he still had the talent to play for a major European club, said: 'When the best guys were in the squad, France won. Today, only good guys are picked, and you know what the results are.' 他覺得自己能有能力為歐洲一線球會踢球,他說: "當最優秀的人被選入國家隊時,法國贏" "而現在,只是'優秀'的人被選上,你也看到結果是怎樣XD" France have failed to impress during their 2006 World Cup qualifiers despite heading the European Zone Group 4 table and have yet to win a home match since Domenech took over last July. 法國近來表現糟糕,儘管世界盃預選賽仍是小組首位(是不是以色列也10分...|||) 而且自從去年七月多明尼克接任以來,主場還沒贏過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.240.63
文章代碼(AID): #12UPseS4 (FFF)