Re: FIA post-race press... (賽後訪問,Vettel部分)

看板FORMULA1作者 (釀型沾醬。)時間16年前 (2008/09/15 13:00), 編輯推噓9(900)
留言9則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
: 這是昨天在義大利大賽的賽後對Sebastian Vettel、Heikki Kovalainen、Robert Kubic : 記者會談話的全部內容 把逐字搞都放上來,也太眼花撩亂了吧... : http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2008/9/8387.html : FIA post-race press conference - Italy : Reproduced with kind permission of the FIA : 1st Sebastian Vettel (Toro Rosso), 1h26m47.494s; 2nd Heikki Kovalainen : (McLaren), 1h27m00.006s; 3rd Robert Kubic (BMW Sauber), 1h27m07.965s. : Q: Sebastian, what were your emotions winning your first grand prix? 問:賽巴斯丁,說說你在贏得第一個大獎賽後的感想跟情緒吧? : Sebastian Vettel: Unbelievable. The whole race we had no problems, the car : was working really fine. I had a fantastic race with a very good strategy but : all that was gone when I got the chequered flag and crossed the finish line. : The lap back to the pits and the whole podium ceremony was just unbelievable. : I think for sure this is the best day of my life. These pictures, these : emotions, I will never forget. It is unbelievable. It is so much greater than : you might think it is. It is great. Again, I can just say a big, big thank : you to all the guys working in the team. I think they did a fantastic job. : Who might have thought about that at the beginning of the season. We had a : poor start but then it got better and better and in these conditions we can : make a bit of a gap by staying longer on full throttle. It is great, : fantastic. I am speechless. 賽:真是難以置信!(X 10) 整場比賽完全沒有問題,小牛車也是超讚!在非常棒的進站策略下這場比賽真是 感覺棒透了,但是這一切在我衝過方格旗後都不算什麼啦! 最後繞場的那一圈跟整個頒獎儀式真是令人不敢相信。 我確信這會是我人生中最爽的一刻。這一瞬間的畫面、情緒我一輩子都不會忘記! 這真是難以置信。這比你所想的還要在爽的多!太爽了! 我必須再次地感謝所有車隊的工作人員,他們做的太棒了! 在季初我們起步的不是很好,但現在漸入佳境,甚至可以保持全油門更長的時間。 這真是太棒了、完美啦!真是口語難以形容!(明明就講了一大堆。) : Q: Talk us through your race and being so much quicker in the speed trap. : SV: Well, for the speed trap I think there is an explanation. We didn't go : for a more downforce configuration, thinking it might be dry today, so we : stuck to the dry level and didn't touch it, so on the straight lines we were : bloody fast compared to all the others. The safety car helped me and being : first and having no visibility problems at all was the key and I could make : quite a good solid gap of about six to seven seconds to Heikki straight away. : Then I was pushing very hard and sometimes went a bit over the limit and : nearly lost the car as it was so difficult at the start as there was a lot of : water. I think it got trickier when we were in the middle of the race and : there was no standing water anymore. I think all the people went left and : right looking for some water to cool down the tyres. It was very, very : slippery and then in the last stint I was in a very good position. I stayed a : bit longer than Heikki and he put on the intermediate tyres, so I was on the : radio with my team talking to my engineer and he said 'it is fine, let's go : for inters.' I think it was the right choice. What a weekend. A perfect : weekend. Pole position, race win, unbelievable. I don't know what to say : really. 問:讓我們來談談你這場賽事以及如何在測速點跑的這麼快~ 賽:喔~關於測速這是有理由滴。原本想說今天可能不會下雨,就用了較少的下壓力, 因此賽車就用了乾賽道的設定也懶得改了,所以在直道的時候我們真是哭么快。 而安全逋逋也幫助我在沒有視線影響的情況下開啟這段賽事,而這也是讓我能比 Heikki快上6-7秒的原因之一囉!緊接著我跑的有點超過!由於開賽初期路面仍然 相當濕滑也因此在某些路段差點失去控制。而在賽事中段的時候因為路面上的水 漸少,而讓賽事變得有點麻煩。我想當時多數的車手都在找水碾來降低胎溫。 而那真的有夠滑的,也還好在最後的停站時仍在絕佳的排位。我停的比Heikki 久了一點,當時在無線電中與技師討論是否要偷學Heikki換上半雨胎,而技師 也很阿紗麗的說,換吧!我想這真是個好決定! 真是個好週末!完美的週末!桿位、冠軍、真是難以相信。我不知道要說啥了真的! (明明就又說了一大堆) : Q: What was going through your mind in the closing stages? : SV: Sometimes I was thinking there is still P1 on my board, how can it be. I : am fuelled to finish, there is nothing, no pits stops, so just keep it : together. Then I have to say I was extremely focussed every lap. I didn't : lift and try to save the engine or the tyres or anything. Of course I was : looking after my car but I was trying to keep attention because especially : towards the end when there was kind of a dry line throughout some corners it : was crucial to stay on that dry line. Just half a metre too wide and you can : be off, so it was extremely difficult to keep up your concentration but in : the end I was just trying to push and trying to increase the gap to the guys : behind. Unbelievable. 問:當賽事末段的時候你在想些什麼呢? 賽:有的時候我還在覺得,我仍然排名第一耶!那五科零! 我油夠跑完,沒事的!沒有進站了!保持下去吧哈哈哈! 但我必須說,我在每一圈都是非常的專心,並沒有想到保護引擎或輪胎那些事情, 當然我會稍微瞄一下車後,但仍試著保持注意前方,尤其是某些彎腳較乾的路段, 若是稍微偏差,就算是跑開了半公尺也是會跳華爾茲的。因此保持你的注意力是非 常困難的事情,且在賽事的末段我仍然試著賣力跑並拉開與後面那些傢伙的間距。 真是難以置信。 -- 我累了,後面等強者附上吧... -- 宮﨑あおい命 http://photo.xuite.net/aceliang/121655/22.jpg
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.129.77.129

09/15 13:50, , 1F
那五科零! XDDDDDD
09/15 13:50, 1F

09/15 14:29, , 2F
難得的清新文章~XD
09/15 14:29, 2F

09/15 15:16, , 3F
科零! XDDDDDD
09/15 15:16, 3F

09/15 15:47, , 4F
we had the balls to do it today. XD