[外電] The Law Man (aka "Mr. Clutch")

看板Hawks作者 (理想現實)時間17年前 (2007/08/10 18:02), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文:http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=300005777 The Law Man (aka "Mr. Clutch") Jul 27, 2007 Posted by: John Schuhmann As a writer for NBA.com, the Rookie Photo Shoot is definitely one of my favo rite days of the year. It's a relaxed atmosphere with a DJ spinning hip-hop and R&B all day, guys playing video games, burgers and dogs at lunch, and a bunch of ballplayers enjoying (for most of them) their first time putting on an NBA uniform. Most important for me (the Rookie Report), it's a chance to get to know the new class a little better. There were 44 rookies in the building (we originally thought we were getting 43, but Chris Richard of the T-Wolves was a last minute addition - and he ended up being one of my favorite guys to interview all day), all 44 stopped by our table to fill out the Rookie Survey, and 43 of the 44 took the time to chat with the NBA.com crew (myself, Dave McMenamin and Brad Friedman). The 44th was a late arrival (due to a canceled flight) and had to catch up to the rest of his group, so we won't put up a stink. Along with Richard, one of my other favorites was Acie Law, the No. 11 pick of the Atlanta Hawks. It was one of my favorites, because of the way his eyes lit up when he started talking about his mom. I also liked what he had to say about being a vocal leader as the Hawks' new point guard. 前三段從略 作為一個NBA.COM的記者,每年的新秀攝影絕對是一年中最美妙的一天之一。 當然對于所有的新秀來說也是如此.輕松的環境,第一次穿上入選球隊的球衣. 我(作者)對Acie Law很感興趣,原因是當談論到他媽媽時他眼睛里閃爍出的光芒.同樣也 由于他對于擔當老鷹隊新PG的角色所持有的態度. The full Q&A is below, so check it out and keep it locked right here for muc h more from the Rookie Photo Shoot next week. NBA.com: How would you evaluate your Summer League experience? Q:你覺得看待自己夏季聯賽的表現? Acie Law: It went well. I mean, we didn't win enough ball games, but from an individual standpoint, I like to think I played well for the first time pla ying against NBA competition. A:還不賴.我的意思是,盡管球隊沒有贏得太多比賽,但對我個人而言,我對我第一次在 NBA級別的競爭中的表現滿意. NBA.com: What kind of feedback did you get from your coaches afterward? Q:從教練那你得到了什么樣的回饋? Acie Law: They thought I played well. The biggest thing for me, coming in, they want me to be a vocal leader. That's one of the reasons they selected me , for what I did at Texas A&M. So, I think they want me to come in with that same kind of attitude, and lead a group of veterans. A:他們覺得我表現不錯.現在最大的狀況就是他們希望我能做為一名領導者. 這也是他們為什么選我的原因之一,就象我在大學賽場上一樣.他們希望我現在也能表現 出這樣的態度,來領導一群老兵. NBA.com: Do you have to change your game at all, maybe become more of a distributor? Q:你是不是必須得改變球風,讓自己更多的變成一個傳球第一的球員? Acie Law: I'm a player. At Texas A&M, my team needed me to score. I can pass the ball, I can score, I can defend, whatever the coach needs me to do. And I'm gonna come in with that attitude ... whatever it takes for us to be suc cessful. At A&M, I was the best scorer on the team, so I needed to score for us to win. A:我是一名球員.在大學的時候,球隊需要我得分.我能傳球,能得分,能防守,教練 讓我做什么我就能做什么.所以現在在NBA我也會抱著這樣的態度,做一切能給球隊帶來 胜利的東西. NBA.com: Do you feel like Atlanta is a good opportunity for you to contribute right away? Q:你覺得老鷹是一支能讓你很快能有貢獻机會的球隊嗎? Acie Law: That's the situation that me and my agent talked about right after the season was over in college. That was the one team that we felt like we had a chance to get to at that 11 spot once the balls fell. And I'm just glad everything worked out. That's the place I wanted to go, and I'm just glad to be there. A:當我結束大學生涯后我就和我的經紀人談到了這一點.我們覺得應該能在11順位 左右被選中(?).現在一切定下來后我也很高興.很高興能在這里打球. NBA.com: When did you know that was where you were going? Q:你什么時候知道自己會去哪支球隊的? Acie Law: I had no idea they were gonna take me until Noah went to Chicago at nine. Then my agent got the phone call that they were gonna take us at 11. A:直到Noah在第9順位被公牛選走后我才知道.然后我的經紀人被告知他們會在 第11順位選我. NBA.com: Have you been looking at houses down there already? Q:你決定在亞特蘭大定居了嗎? Acie Law: I just closed on a home. I got a nice home, but I haven't been around the city much. I've just been working out when I've been over there. A:我剛買了個房子(?). 房子很漂亮 NBA.com: Are you taking any family with you? Q:你的家人會和你在一起嗎? Acie Law: Yeah, my girlfriend and my baby sister. She's 16. And my girlfrien d's gonna come with me and go to school out there. A:是的,我女朋友和保姆.我女朋友會和我一起然后在那上學. NBA.com: What does it feel like to be able to provide for your family now? Q:現在能養活家庭了,感覺如何? Acie Law: It's a great feeling. I mean, I worked my whole life to get to the point where I can be able to help my parents out financially. And I'm finally in a position to do it. I told my mom, "As far as finances, you have no more worries." I'm close to both my parents. I'd do anything for both my mom and my dad, but me and my mom are really tight. We've been through so much as a family and she's supported me so much that I'm just happy that I can take care of her now. A:感覺好极了.我是說,我一直在向往能自己在經濟上能給父母更多支援.現在我終 于做到了.我對我媽媽說;"從今以后你就不會用錢的事情擔心了." 我和我的父母很親.我愿意為他們做任何事情.作為一個家庭我們經歷過很多.我媽媽一直 都是那么的支持我.所以現在我能照顧她了,我很開心. NBA.com: What do you think is going to be the biggest adjustment in making the jump from college to the NBA? Q:從大學籃球到NBA,你覺得最大的不同會是什么? Acie Law: The speed ... and the 24-second shot clock. The guys don't play faster, but you really have to know what you're gonna do. You don't have a lot of time to think about the second or third option. You've have to know what the options are, but you've got to make a play quick. A:速度...還有24秒進攻.你必須知道自己(在進攻中)得做什么.沒有時間來給你 想東想西.你可以在一次進攻中有多個選擇,但你一定要迅速決定. NBA.com: What kind of advice have you received from guys that are already in the league? Q:那些已經在聯盟中的大葛格有沒有給你什么建議XD Acie Law: Take care of your body. They just say that you gotta eat right. The guys that I've talked to say you gotta take care of your body, because with 82 games, if you don't eat right and you don't get your rest, your body will wear out. A;照顧好你自己的身体.他們說你一定不能胡亂吃東西.一個球季有82場比賽, 如果你不吃的不适當或者不好好休息,你會受不了的. NBA.com: So is there any food you need to cut out of your diet? Q:所以需要從你的食譜中踢掉什么食物嗎XD Acie Law: Yeah, I like to eat a lot of fried food and things like that, so I've got to cut down on that. A:是阿我喜歡吃油炸的東西,但現在看來還是不吃為妙XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 221.224.146.206 ※ 編輯: royshine 來自: 221.224.146.206 (08/10 18:05)

08/11 01:32, , 1F
大推啊!r大!
08/11 01:32, 1F

08/11 01:54, , 2F
推阿!! r大!! (Law!!我也愛油炸物阿!!XD)
08/11 01:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16l3Uube (Hawks)