[翻譯] Iron Maiden - Powerslave

看板IronMaiden作者 (如腐敗入骨,如身居火宅)時間14年前 (2009/11/12 20:41), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 RockMetal 看板] 作者: coolfly (如腐敗入骨,如身居火宅) 看板: RockMetal 標題: [翻譯] Iron Maiden - Powerslave 時間: Thu Nov 12 20:37:36 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAxLR2_wSsc
Powerslave 力量之奴 Iron Maiden Into the abyss I'll fall-the eye of Horus Into the eyes of the night-watching me go Green is the cat's eye that glows-in this temple Enter the risen Osiris-risen again. 我將跌入深淵;──跌入荷魯斯之眼註1 那雙隸屬夜晚的雙眼──看著我離開人世 森綠色的貓眼熾亮──便在這神廟之中 參與歐西里斯的復生註2──再度復生 [註1] 荷魯斯(Horus)是埃及法老的守護神,祂的右眼是日,左眼是月。 [註2] 歐西里斯(Osiris),埃及的冥府之神,當祂重生之時,埃及諸王也會獲得永恆的 生命。 Tell me why I had to be a powerslave I don't wanna die, I'm a god, why can't I live on? When the Life Giver dies, all around is laid waste. And in my last hour, I'm a slave to the power of death. 告訴我,何以我得成為力量的臣僕? 我不要死!我是神!為何我無法永生不死? 但當生命的泉源枯竭,週遭一切崩壞 臨終的時刻來臨 我也不過是屈服死亡力量之下的奴隸 When I was living this lie-fear was my game People would worship and fall-drop to their knees So bring me the blood and red wine for the one to succeed me For he is a man and a god-and he will die too. 當我活在這場幻夢之中──恐懼便是我的遊戲 人們崇敬我,向我跪地朝拜 替我的繼承者帶來血與醇酒給我吧 他也是人與神──和我一樣會死 Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins, Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave 如今我軀體漸冷,但一抹亡魂猶存於血管之中 靜下曾統領一切的恐怖──將它刻落於石 人類軀殼,由神保存──直至百代千代 一旦敞開我身處的地獄大門──我將自墓中襲來! (高仕艷 譯) -- ...aye, a thousand shadows there Shall leap and flicker and stir and stay and run, Like petrels of the changing foul or fair; Like ghosts of twilight, of the moon, of him Whose homeland lies past each horizon's rim... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.117.170

11/12 20:40,
頭推鐵媽媽!!!
11/12 20:40
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.117.170

11/12 21:04, , 1F
大推!!這首歌詞時在是太棒!!!!!
11/12 21:04, 1F

11/14 09:26, , 2F
推啊!島休就有好物可看XD
11/14 09:26, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1A_09oSl (IronMaiden)