[Del Piero] 收假歸隊,Capello走人隊長一整個爽

看板Juventus作者 (隊長要身先士卒啊!)時間18年前 (2006/08/11 17:14), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug10i.html Capello exit delights Del Piero Thursday 10 August, 2006 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alessandro Del Piero has admitted that he is looking forward to life at Juventus without previous boss Fabio Capello. Del Piero承認自己很期待沒有前主教練 Capello的 JUVE生活。 The latter jumped ship over the summer when he left for Real Madrid, but captain Del Piero remained as the Italian giants were sensationally demoted to Serie B. Capello跳船逃生去了 Real Madrid,不過隊長在球隊降級後仍然續留。 Although the No 10 concedes that opting to feature in the Second Division was no easy decision, he hopes to play a more significant role in the team under new Coach Didier Deschamps. 儘管選擇在義乙出賽的這種讓步並不是個容易的決定, 他希望能在新任主教練 Deschamps的隊上扮演更重要的角色。 “The last two years [under Capello] were very tough,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “However, now I can return to playing football with the love that I have for it. Del Piero告訴《Gazzetta dello Sport》: 「過去兩年〔Capello執教下〕非常棘手, 不過我現在可以重拾對足球的愛,再次開始踢球了。」 “The era of terror in training under Capello has now gone. After all, you can't treat a 30-year-old like an 18-year-old. 「在 Capello之下訓練的恐怖年代現在已經過去了, 說到底,你不該用對待十八歲年輕人的方法對待一個三十歲的人。」 “New boss Didier Deschamps? He was an excellent teammate and he will now be an excellent Coach.” 「新任主教練 Deschamps?他曾是個傑出的隊友,現在將會是個傑出的教練。」 Although Del Piero admits that he thought long and hard about his future, he has conceded that staying was his only option. 儘管 Del Piero承認自己對未來長久且仔細的思考過, 他還是認為留下來是他惟一的選擇。 “I already decided to stay a year ago after a few differences of opinion with the Coach,” he noted. “I listened to my heart. 他說:「我在一年前跟主教練意見不合時就已經決定留隊了,我聽從自己的心。」 “Today, after winning the World Cup, I have understood that Juventus – as Pavel Nedved said – need important players to get back up. 「今天,在贏得世界盃之後,我瞭解到, JUVE-就像 Nedved說的-需要重要的球員以重回義甲。」 “The Agnelli family deserve this, as do the fans and the new directors,” he underlined. 「這是 Agnelli家族應得的,也是球迷跟新任董事們應得的。」 “Are those players who have left traitors? I respect the decisions of those who have preferred to change shirts.” 「那些離開的球員們是背叛者嗎?我尊重他們偏好換件球衣來穿的決定。」 When asked about the decision to hand last season's Juventus title to Inter, Del Piero has clear issues. 被問及 JUVE去季的聯賽冠軍被分派給 Inter時,Del Piero立場明確。 “We deserved that title on the pitch,” he argued. “I'm tired of hearing people say that Scudetto is one of honesty. 他說:「那是我們在賽場上應得的頭銜, 我已經厭倦了總是聽到人們說那是個誠實的聯賽冠軍。」 “Whatever the almanacs state, nobody will take away those two Scudetti from my heart or my muscles.” 「不管年鑑上將怎麼陳述,都沒有人能把那兩個聯賽冠軍從我體內奪走。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.139.169

08/11 17:42, , 1F
需要重要的球員吧@@/ 還有the era of terror真幽默XD
08/11 17:42, 1F
已訂正,感謝~因為是the era of terror,太害怕,所以打錯字也情有可原啦~ XD ※ 編輯: AleDelPiero 來自: 124.8.139.169 (08/11 17:45)

08/11 17:47, , 2F
勉強接受這個理由XD,不過老皮竟然這麼說真讓人驚訝…
08/11 17:47, 2F

08/11 18:07, , 3F
我也很訝異,而且是對米體說的,米體通常比較不唬爛,看來
08/11 18:07, 3F

08/11 18:07, , 4F
隊長是真的很害怕啊~ XD
08/11 18:07, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #14t4fern (Juventus)