[外電] JJ證實五月下有去德國治療膝蓋

看板Knicks作者 (隨遇而安)時間12年前 (2012/07/04 10:30), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Jared Jeffries Undergoes Orthokine Therapy In Germany After struggling with a nagging knee injury throughout the season, Jared Jeffries confirmed Tuesday that he underwent Orthokine Therapy to treat his sore right knee. In late May, Jeffries traveled to Germany’s Center for Orthopaedics and Molecular Medicine in Dusseldorf to begin the treatment. Lakers stars Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum, as well as New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez have been known to of had the same treatment, which was successful. In simple terms, the procedure involves doctors taking the patient’s own blood, spinning it in a centrifuge to make a healthy serum and then injecting it into the knee over a course of five straight days. “I looked into it a little bit and I knew I wanted to try to avoid another surgery the best I could, and that’s the best option that I saw.” Since the procedure about a month ago, Jeffries is feeling good. “(The knee) feels great. The last three weeks, I’ve been working out and running. The good thing about it is that it’s not surgery, so the rehab is pretty much what would you do just to strengthen your knee, and that’s really about it. It’s not like anything crazy or out of the ordinary.” 來源:http://ppt.cc/gxo7 JJ說他沒有使用手術,而是在五月下旬去德國做了一些注射治療,此外湖人的 Kobe等人也有做過這類治療,另外JJ覺得他恢復的很好。 有去治療就好,希望能順利康復!!! (滿滿的簽約人生,看一下其他消息轉換心情吧XD -- ="’. ∵ ◆ ●/ \● 23 SS 0S > ∥ Ι﹨◤ _ ◤︽21 \ /●\  ̄╲ ̄╲ ‵、λ﹀ ﹨● ●\●∥ ●/ ─-.╳ ︶- 44 < 17 >∥ 16 <20 ρ\ `, ▲ <85 ∥ ∥∥ /| ╲╲/| | ∥ |/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.242.17.87

07/04 10:45, , 1F
JJ...Q.Q 看他七月去捕魚,應該好多了吧??@@
07/04 10:45, 1F

07/04 12:36, , 2F
一次根治吧!別再帶傷上場……
07/04 12:36, 2F

07/04 12:46, , 3F
祝福JJ完全滿血歸來!
07/04 12:46, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Fywh8dt (Knicks)