[外電] Around the Farm: July 5 (李振昌+陳俊秀)

看板MLB-TW作者 (Twisted Life)時間13年前 (2011/07/07 12:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
截取 Indians Prospect Insider網站 有關7/5快報的其中一段: Chen Lee: RP, Columbus: 2 1/3 IP, 1 H, 4 K: Chen Lee has been virtually unhittable, as his 2 1/3 of one-hit ball magnified tonight. He left Akron with a 2-1 record and a 2.50 ERA in 23 games and 39 2/3 innings. He walked only 11 batters, and struck out 56. You don't get much more dominating then that, unless you look at his four games in Columbus. He's 1-0 in his 6 2/3 innings, while giving up only four hits and a walk, and striking out 12. This kid is on the fast track. While I don't see him making the big league move this season, as they would have to make room on the 40-man roster, I do believe he's the best reliever at Triple A as we speak. When you watch a pitcher like Lee, you like to see progression, and in his third year with the organization, he's making sure that the Indians brass is clearly seeing it. Chun Chen: C, Akron: 3-4, 1 R, 1 2B Chen went on the DL in mid-June, but is back and belting the ball again. In his two games since his return, Chen is a smouldering 4-7, with two runs, a double, a homer and two RBI. It's easy to forget about this kid with so much talent on the Columbus line-up, but it's clear that his breakout 2010 performance has some staying power. As per all that talent on the Columbus roster? Mark my words, he'll be part of that by the end of July, if not sooner. http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/2011/07/around-farm-july-5.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.6.85
文章代碼(AID): #1E5JQSso (MLB-TW)