[外電] A healthy Mario Chalmers could be Heat's answer at point

看板MiamiHeat作者時間13年前 (2010/11/17 15:32), 編輯推噓7(702)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
有傷在身加上訓聯營的缺席,使得Chalmers上場時間受限, 但往後會隨著其傷勢的好轉而增加他的上場時間,Chalmers或許是熱火控衛的解答。 http://goo.gl/Bsjmn A healthy Mario Chalmers could be Heat's answer at point guard MIAMI — There were no television cameras or screaming fans. His teammates and coaches were long gone. The only spectators left in the gym were a few reporters and a pair of media-relations employees, yet this felt like a fourth-quarter experience for Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers. He was finishing up a shooting drill that required him to make 30 consecutive shots, from various spots, in four minutes. Chalmers at one point was so exhausted he jokingly said he was seeing two rims, but his determination is proof he's not content sitting on the bench. As he continues to heal from an offseason ankle injury, Chalmers could see his role increase as early as Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns at AmericanAirlines Arena. He says he's nearly healed from a high ankle sprain that has hampered him since July. Text alerts: Get Miami Heat news on your phone "It's been a little frustrating knowing that I want to be out there," Chalmers said. "I see things that I can do to help my teammates. At the same time, I know and the coaches know, my ankle is not there." Chalmers was the incumbent starter at the point before the injury, suffered during a pick-up game. He was limited at training camp and played little in the preseason. The absence caused him to fall behind Carlos Arroyo. The time off was especially detrimental, considering the Heat was adjusting to so many new faces. Chalmers has averaged just 7.3 minutes in six games, but coach Erik Spoelstra says that could change as Chalmers' health improves. "Right now, we'll see," Spoelstra said. "It's game to game. He just has to keep on staying ready and working days like [Monday]. He looks healthy. He's just got to continue to get better and fit in." That should be easier now that Chalmers is experiencing limited problems with the ankle. He said he is playing pain-free, with tightness in the ankle the only issue. He's recovered defensively, which is good news for the Heat against Steve Nash and the Suns. After the Heat struggled against the likes of Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Rajon Rondo, Chalmers could be the team's long-term answer. "He's still coming along," guard Dwyane Wade said. "I think the one thing with him is he's got to get his confidence back. He's got to get with our coaches and find out his role and whatever they're looking for. … I know he's a worker. He wants to get back out there, but I know it takes a lot more than just the physical. A lot of it has to do with the mental side for a point guard. I think it's a challenge, and he needs to take it." Chalmers said he's up for the task, offensively and defensively. It's just a matter of regaining full health and acclimating with new teammates. "My confidence is not shaken at all," he said. "My mind-set is to just keep getting healthy. I'm starting to get little more minutes because Coach [Spoelstra] is trusting my ankle and I'm starting to trust my ankle more. That's just the main thing right now." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.243.148

11/17 15:35, , 1F
拜託給他上 我不想再看到阿漏油
11/17 15:35, 1F

11/17 15:37, , 2F
真的 他其實整體都比阿洛由好 除了有時候會恍神抖抖..0.0
11/17 15:37, 2F

11/17 15:38, , 3F
還有三分球老實說不太穩定 能加強這方面就真的威
11/17 15:38, 3F

11/17 16:42, , 4F
我永遠記得他新人年對76人 9抄截 !!!
11/17 16:42, 4F