[試題] 99上 邱錦榮 大一英文 期末考

看板NTU-Exam作者 (蕭雲文,三美人)時間13年前 (2011/01/14 17:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
課程名稱︰大一英文 課程性質︰共同必修 課程教師︰邱錦榮 開課學院:生命科學院 開課系所︰文學院外文系 考試日期(年月日)︰2011.1.4 考試時限(分鐘):90 mins 是否需發放獎勵金:是 (如未明確表示,則不予發放) 試題 : Freshman English Final Exam Jan.4,2011 American English File 3B-4B I.Vocabulary 30% 1. This is yet another sc___ing, sunny day, and roads were melting in some areas. 2. S___s(figures obtained from analyzing information) for the United States show that many more people die each year in car accidents than in plane 3. c___. 4. When the hazard is low and the outage is high,people ___ (overreact, underreact). 5. No one could possibly have v___ed(imagined the scene in one's mind's eye) 6. H___e-force winds destroying bus stops and ripping trees out of the wet soil. 7. Our daily lives are full of dangers,from driving our cars to eating ch___l (a substance that exists in fat,tissues and blood)in our food. 8. They told us not to c___le(ride on a bicycle)anywhere and to stay indoors. 9. A simple case of missing keys soon would become a full-b___(fully developed ) drama starring the two of us, and our poor nervous dog. 10.The idea of "least reinforcing s___" is not to make any response, positive 11.or negative, because any response will f___(increase sth,make sth stronger) a behavior. 12.If a behavior p___(cause something to happen by irritating)no response,it typically dies away. 13.The brace I wore, in firmly middle age, were not only humiliating, but also ex___(very painful) 14.People are so amazed by the "totally aw___e (amazing and shocking)"weather that I've seen some people just. 15.Standing there staring as if they were in a t___(a half-conscious state). II.Preposition 10% 1. This means that a child is 100 times more likely to die ___ a swimming 2. accident than because of playing ___ a gun. 3. At home,I came ___ with incompatible behavior for Scott to keep him from crowing me while I cooked. 4. Even going ___ an ice-cold drink can be uncomfortable if the pub isn't 5. equipped ___ with a large fan. 6. It's been very bad news ___ citrus trees- they're all frozen. 7. Scott snarls and stomps from the room with our dog,Dixie, ___ his heels. 8. You can't expect a baboon to learn to flip ___ command in one session. 9. Professionals talk of animals that understand training so well they eventually use it back ___ the trainer. 10.___ a field trip with the students , I listened to a professional trainer describe how he had taught cranes to stop landing on his head and shoulders. III.Transitional words and phrases*(two words) 10% *You use transitional words and phrases when your are adding a comment which is surprising or which contrasts with what has just been said. 1. Motorcycles are much cheaper than cars.___ ,they are more dangerous. 2. ___ ___ doctors, it isn't a good idea to go swimming right after lunch. 3. The open-air concert was a success,___ it rained a little bit. 4. people worry about terrorists,but ___ ___ ,the risk of an attack is rather small. 5. John loves meat,___ his wife is a strict vegetrian. 6. ___ the weather forecast is awful, I think we should cancel the trip. 7. There was nothing good playing at the movies, so we went out for a meal ___. 8. We can't tell if our meat is infected,___ we can control how clean our kitchen is. 9. Most marriages fail after between five and nine years.___ ,people continue to get married. 10.This was not an easy decision.It is,___,a decision we feel is dictated by our duty. IV.Listening Comprehension Test 10% *audiotape to be played in class V.Essay Questions:Choose only one.Suggested length for each essay:120-200 words 20% 1. What is the most severe weather you have experienced, such as typhoon, thunder and storm, and a suffocating hot summer day?Your article should include 1)What were you doing at the time? 2)What did you do to protect yourself from the weather? 3)Did you feel anxious and how did your relieve your anxiety? 2. Write an essay on "expressing your opinion" in writing.Begin your essay with "How to make an introductory(opening) paragraph" and end it with " making conclusion." 3. Explain "control factor" and "dread factor." VI.Take-home Essay 30% 1. How I trained ___ (an object of your choice, ex, house pet, little brother, parents) according to the behavior training method. 2. Which topic you like best(since mid-term) and which you do not like.Please explain why. VII.Extra Credits for Sonnet 18 +5% -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.140.67
文章代碼(AID): #1DC1jmE5 (NTU-Exam)