上次賀安莉口語課的二手書店報告

看板NTU03DFLL作者 (光)時間20年前 (2003/11/10 19:49), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
You can see a signboard at the entrance of a narrow lane says 中外書 最低3.3折, which means you can get books for at most 67% off! This store has no name, and the address is unknown. I wonder if it is a squatter, an illegal construction or not. But the price of this second-hand bookstore is the lowest one I've ever seen. You can even bargain with the storekeeper to get a better price! If you are not satisfied, you can still go to 汀州街, which I shows on the little ugly map. There are two second-hand bookstores, 公館舊書城 and 古今書廊. First, I am going to tell you something about the 公館舊書城, because it is the one I strongly recommend. You may wonder why. Well, this is the cleanest second-hand bookstore around NTU. All the books are well-organized, which makes it easy for customers to find certain kinds of books. Moreover, the condition of books is good. You may not find silly pictures or scribbles inside the books. Almost all the books are 50% off there in the 公館舊書城. It is really a good bookstore worth your visit. Then, it's 古今書廊's turn. I am sorry to say so, but you might feel a little uncomfortable in this bookstore. All the books are piled up and out of order. You have to walk carefully through the passages or you could be buried alive. The prices seem to be decided by the storeowner, so I'm not very sure about that. Although this second-hand bookstore doesn't sound good; however, it has some special documents or dissertations or periodicals which may be helpful for researchers. To make a conclusion, I would say that I like 公館舊書城 the most, the 67% off one is the second choice, and then is古今書廊. In addition to the bookstores I just mentioned, there are some different ways of getting inexpensive books. For example, there is a board about second-hand books on PTT, one of the BBS systems of NTU. After you enter it, you can see a homepage like this. Choose an item says "class" (分組討論區), and then you will see another page. Choose number 12, which will lead to the page about human science. Then choose the board called "BookAndStore." Finally, you can see the very board called "barterbooks." There are a lot of second-hand books you can either exchange or buy. However, how can we find the exact book we want soon? How can we find the book without going through all the listed items? You can use a special strategy. After entering the barterbooks, press the "slash," or the question mark button on your keyboard. Then type certain kinds of keywords in the blank. For example, if you want to find some books about accounting, type 會計 in the blank, and you will get related information. Okay. Now, I've finished my part of second-hand bookstores and the BBS board called barterbooks. Let's welcome Grace and her information of second-hand CD stores. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.240.162

推 140.112.170.10 11/10, , 1F
哇 原來你都背起來 我還以為是即興演出咧
推 140.112.170.10 11/10, 1F

推140.112.240.162 11/11, , 2F
是即興演出阿
推140.112.240.162 11/11, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #_htjSMF (NTU03DFLL)