Re: 修江文瑜教授英文課的同學請貼上您所找到的英 …

看板NTUMEB93-HW作者 (狐狸&nbalive)時間19年前 (2005/04/07 02:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串17/18 (看更多)
※ 引述《rosa5479 (天才豬)》之銘言: 英文課需要把我們所找到的英詩全列出來給教授 所以請每個人把自己找到的詩貼上 並註明你的名字 每篇貼完請加上分隔線 / 16人 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 陳欣群 Destiny ~ Edwin Arnold Somewhere there waiteth in this world of ours For one lone soul another lonely soul Each choosing each through all the weary hours And meeting strangely at one sudden goal. Then blend they, like green leaves with golden flowers, Into one beautiful and perfect whole; And life's long night is ended, and the way Lies open onward to eternal day. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 徐茂芳 The Eagle: A Fragment / by Alfred, Lord Tennyson He clasps the crag with crooked hands; Close to the sun in lonely lands, ringed with the azure world, he stands. The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls: He watches from his mountain walls, and like a thunderbolt he falls. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 杜秋蓉 I'm Nobldy! Who Are You? by Emily Dickinson I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody too? Then there's a pair of us? Don't tell! They'd advertise, you know! How dreary to be somebody! How public-- like a frog --- To tell one's name the livelong June To an admiring bog! --------------------------------------------------------------------- 周怡宏 THE ROAD NOT TAKEN ~Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. -------------------------------------------------------- 陳威達 Sonnet116 by William Shakespeare Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O,no!it is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every wand'ring bark, Whose worth's unknown,although his heighth be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom: If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ,nor no man ever loved. ------------------------------------------------------- 黃柔丰 SOME PEOPLE Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. Some people come into our lives and quickly go... Some stay for awhile and embrace our silent dreams. They help us become aware of the delicate winds of hope... and we discover within every human spirit there are wings yearning to fly. They help our hearts to see that the only stairway to the stars is woven with dreams... and we find ourselves unafraid to reach high. They celebrate the true essence of who we are... and have faith in all that we may become. Some people awaken us to new and deeper realizations... for we gain insight from the passing whisper of their wisdom Throughout our lives we are sent precious souls... meant to share our journey however brief or lasting their stay they remind us why we are here. To learn... to teach... to nurture... to love Some people come into our lives to cast a steady light upon our path and guide our every step their shining belief in us helps us to believe in ourselves. Some people come into our lives to teach us about love... The love that rests within ourselves. Let us reach out to others and feel the bliss of giving for love is far richer in action that it ever is in words. Some people come into our lives and they move our souls to sing and make our spirits dance. They help us to see that everything on earth is part of the incredibility of life... and that it is always there for us to take of its joy. Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. ~by Flavia Weedn~ ---------------------------------------------- 吳翰杰 If i can stop one heart from breaking ~ Emily Dickinson ~ If I can stop one heart from breading, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain, Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. ------------------------------------------------ 李政昕 Adam Posed by Anne Finch Could our first father, at his toilsome plow, Thorns in his path, and labor on his brow, Clothed only in a rude, unpolished skin, Could he a vain fantastic nymph have seen, In all her airs, in all her antic graces, Her various fashions, and more various faces; How had it posed that skill, which late assigned Just appellations to each several kind! A right idea of the sight to frame; T'have guessed from what new element she came; T'have hit the wav'ring form, or giv'n this thing a name. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 游詠涵 Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 魏華佐 When I Am Dead,My Dearest - by Christina Rossetti When I am dead,my dearest, Sing no sad songs for me; Plant thou no roses at my head, Nor shady cypress tree: Be the green grass above me With showers and dewdrops wet: And if thou wilt,remember, And if thou wilt,forget. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 李冠霖 The Last Rose of Summe by Thomas Moore 'Tis the last rose of summer Left blooming alone; All her lovely companions Are faded and gone; No flower of her kindred, No rose-bud is nigh, to reflect back her blushes, Or give sigh for sigh. I'll not leave thee, thou lone one! To pine on the stem; Since the lovely are sleeping, Go, sleep thou with them. thus kindly I scatter Thy leaves o'er the bed Where thy mates of the garden Lie scentless and dead. Soon may I follow, When friendships decay, And from Love's shining circle The gems drop away. When true hearts lie withered, And fond ones are flown, O! who would inhabit This bleak world alone? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 許仁達 Aftermath ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) When the summer fields are mown, When the birds are fledged and flown, And the dry leaves strew the path; With the falling of the snow, With the cawing of the crow, Once again the fields we mow And gather in the aftermath. Not the sweet, new grass with flowers Is this harvesting of ours; Not the upland clover bloom; But the rowen mixed with weeds, Tangled tufts from marsh and meads, Where the poppy drops its seeds In the silence and the gloom. ------------------------------------------------------------- 王兆祥 O Captain! My Captain! O captain! My Captain! Our fearful trip is done, The ship has weather'd every rack the prize we sought is won, The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring; But O heart!heart!heart! O the bleeding drops of red, Where on the deck my Captain lies, Fallen cold and deed. O Captain! My Captain! rese up and hear the bells Rise up -- for you, the flag is flung -- for you, the bugle trills, For you, bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-- for you, the shores a crowding, For you, they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning; Here Catpain! Dear father! This are beneth your head! It is some dream that on the deck, You've fallen cold and dead. My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still, My father does not feel my arem he has no pulse nor will, The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its vovyage closed and done, From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won; Exult O shores, and ring Obells! But I with mournful tread, Walk the deck my captain lies, Fallen cold and dead. -------------------------------------------------------------- 陳奕丞 Dust of Snow BY Robert Frost The way a crow Shook down on me The dust of snow From a hemlock tree Has given my heart A change of mood And saved some part Of a day I had rued. -------------------------------------------------------------- 黃懷諄 Flying Fish So it seems that there are conditions for flight: not only do you need wings and training, patience for many belly flops, plus a liking for flapping, a tolerance for the toing and froing, of intentional indifference and brazen lust, never mind a taste for the new, the strange, a thirst for adventure, let alone danger, but also you need a fortitude beyond the pull of gravity, not to mention the depredations of insecurity, for those future soarings in another sky have no safety nets or guarantees, just the wind, made capricious by some desert planet upheaval, some Pleiadian eruption, singing through your pinions with awesome power. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.237.21 ※ 編輯: rosa5479 來自: 140.112.237.21 (04/07 01:12) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.240.178
文章代碼(AID): #12L34bGp (NTUMEB93-HW)
討論串 (同標題文章)
完整討論串 (本文為第 17 之 18 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #12L34bGp (NTUMEB93-HW)