[Q&A ] 2009 AO Q&A (1/20)

看板Nadal作者 (燈泡)時間15年前 (2009/01/24 12:22), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi Rafa, I heard this morning Greg Rusedski saying you were hitting the ball flatter today when warming up. How does hitting the ball flat help you win points on hardcourt? Vanessa, Leytonstone 我今天早上聽Greg Rusedski說你在暖身時把球打得更平了。平擊球在硬地可以怎樣幫助 你贏得分數呢? RN: Well I am trying to improve some parts of my game and sometimes to hit the ball flatter on these courts help get speed. 嗯,我試著改善我比賽中的某些部份,在這些場地有時候把球打平一點可以增加球速。 Congratulations on your first round win. Do you find it hard playing so late at night? Good luck for the rest of the tournament - vamos! Love Samantha 恭喜你贏得第一輪。你覺得打那麼晚的比賽會很困難嗎?祝你在剩下的賽事中順利-Vamos! RN: Many thanks. It is quite late so I am really replying fast. Today it wasn't that bad since the match as a bit fast. If the precedent match would have gone slower and mine too I could have gotten to the hotel at around 3... 謝謝。很晚了所以我簡短回答。今天還不算那麼糟,因為比賽進行的有點快。如果前一場 比賽再慢一點,然後我的也慢,那我能回到旅館都三點了… Hi Rafa thank you for doing your blog once again, I love reading it. I was just wondering, what is the best part of having your uncle as your coach? Does he let you away with a lot or is he harder on you? Buena Suerte! Lots of love Claire faith, Ireland. 嗨,Rafa。謝謝你又再度寫blog了,很喜歡看。我很好奇,Toni叔叔當你教練的最大好處 是什麼?他會很放鬆還是很嚴厲的對待你? RN: The best part is that he knows me better than anyone one else and can always tell me or say to me what he really feels or think. I think he is harder on me than the other way around to be honest. 最大好處是他對我的了解比其他教練更多,而且會直接跟我說他的感覺或想法。老實說我 想他對我還是比較嚴格的。 Where do you keep all your trophies? Have you thought ahead and picked a place where many more can be displayed? Good luck down under Rafa! Jose Mastrangelo - England 你都把你的獎盃放哪啊?你有預想過要找一個地方來展示更多的獎盃嗎? RN: I have them all at home in a room on the upper floor. 我把它們都放在家裡樓上的一個房間。 How are you handling all the pressures being No.1? What is your best way of stress relieving? So glad to see you blogging here again. Hiromi,Canada 你怎麼處理身為No.1的壓力?你最好的抒壓方式是什麼?很高興又看到你寫blog了。 RN: No pressure, believe me. The only pressure is the competition and the pressure to find my best game. The number being 2 or 1 doesn't change the pressure to go out on court and win, at least for me. 沒有壓力,相信我。唯一的壓力是比賽還有找到自己最好的狀態。當第一或第二沒有改變 上場和贏得比賽的壓力,至少對我來說是這樣的。 Of all the active tennis players out there, who have you not played doubles with but who you want to partner with?Good luck! Tina, Philippines 在現役的選手中,那一個是你最想跟他搭雙打但還沒有機會搭的? RN: I enjoy the partners I usually have when I play doubles. We have fun and we are normally friends. 我很喜歡我過去的雙打伙伴們。我們玩得很開心而且平常是朋友。 (你根本沒回答人家的問題嘛= =) How do you deal with yourself when losing a match? Nurhayati Hashim, Malaysia. 當你輸球時你怎麼樣調適自己? RN: Sometimes you win and many times you loss so nothing you can do about it. The only thing is analyse what happened and try to win the next one. 有時候你贏,或者好幾次輸了,你沒有辦法做什麼。唯一可以做的是分析到底發生了什麼 事,然後下次贏回來。 Do you normally sleep on your side, stomach or back? Do you snore? Marty, Cincinnati 你通常側睡,趴睡,還是正著睡?你會打呼嗎? RN: I don't think I snore... I sleep on both but I go to bed on my back. 我想我沒有打呼…我趴睡跟側睡都有,但上床睡覺時是正著睡。 Quite a lot of athletes have tattoos, if you had to have one, what would it be of and where? Buena suerte, Katy and Ellie 很多運動員都有刺青。如果你有一個刺青,它會是什麼樣子?在哪裡? RN: I don't think I would have one. It is not my style. 我不覺得我會去刺青,這不是我的style You had a brilliant 2008, but if you could only win one thing this year what would it be? Thank you. Katharine 你有一個非常出色的2008年。但如果今年只能贏一項你會選哪個? RN: For the moment I would tell you the Australian Open. Once it is over I will tell you a different thing because I would have a different goal. 現在我會跟你說澳網。如果結束後我會給你不同答案,因為我的目標改變了。 -- ╭──────╥────────────────╥────────────╮ │██████║ ┌╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭╮ ╭ ╭╮ ╮ ╭ ╮ ╭ │ │█Ψ████║ ╞╯ ╭┤ ┼ ╭┤ ├╯ │ Ψ ││ ╭┤ ╭┤ ╭┤ │ │ │██████║ ╰ ╰└ ╰└ ╰┘ ┘┘ ╰└ ╰└ ╰└ └────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.167.99

01/24 16:46, , 1F
Nadal是回答問題的高手 ..
01/24 16:46, 1F

01/24 16:46, , 2F
豆豆澳網繼續加油! 衝到最後一天吧~
01/24 16:46, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #19UfTgQh (Nadal)