[新聞] Bert van Marwijk is getting a tad nervous

看板Netherlands作者 (來無影去無蹤 鬼影小神偷)時間14年前 (2010/06/14 15:53), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/ Bert van Marwijk is getting a tad nervous 范馬爾維克緊張ing Bert van Marwijk admitted in the press conference to be a tad nervous in the morning when getting out of bed. “I do start to feel why we’re here. Physically, I mean. The weight of it all. The significance. We came to write histotry for Holland but the last years it has been a lot of talk and visualizing and now it’s so close. Wesley Sneijder said it to me yesterday, he said “Coach, I wish we could play, I’ve had it with this preparing preparing…”. 范馬爾維克在記者會上承認最近每天起床都會感到一點點緊張。 「我開始感受到肩膀上的擔子越來越重以及為什麼我們會在這裡。我想我們此行的目的是 來為荷蘭創造歷史的。」范馬爾維克說 Gio van Bronckhorst will have a century of international games on his tally after the Denmark game and he supported Van Marwijk at this press conference. Most questions were about: the vuvuzela’s, the World Cup organization, the rivalry between Denmark and Holland and Ajax striker Suarez. Van Marwijk: “I do hope the media will dream up some better questions in the future…” 對陣丹麥將是GIO代表荷蘭國家隊的第100場出賽。在記者會上大部分的問題都是關於蒼蠅 聲、世足組織、丹麥與荷蘭間的競爭關係和AJAX前鋒蘇亞雷斯。「我由衷希望媒體在未來 能問些更好的問題...」范馬爾維克說 But, the media also wanted to hear how many times Oranje would score against Denmark in their opening game. Van Bronckhorst: “We do believe we can make a good start and we do intend to win. 3-0? Well, those are your words. We will not underestimate them. The Danes are strong and came out of a very tough group. We don’t have any secrets for one another.” 然而,媒體們也想知道橘子軍在開幕戰打算大破丹麥多少球。「我們整隊都有信心來個好 的開始並且我們想要贏下這場比賽。我們不會低估丹麥。他們非常強悍,而且他們是從非 常嚴峻的分組中出線的。我們兩國彼此間也十分了解對方。」GIO說 Gio claims the World Title is the prize for Oranje. “To me, it’s about time we win it. We like to play good football and get the gold, like Barcelona and Ajax have demonstrated is possible. We came to make history.” GIO說冠軍是我們荷蘭的!!!(現在還有誰沒放話過XD 一個個高調 = = ) 「對我來說,也該輪到我們拿冠軍了。我們要踢出漂亮足球並且拿下獎盃,巴薩和AJAX已 經證明這是可能的。我們要創造歷史。」GIO說 Ex team manager Marco van Basten has finally spoken about the Dutch chances in the World Cup. “I do believe Oranje is among the favorites, but there’s probably 6 to 8 nations that can win it.” 「我始終相信荷蘭是大熱門之一,但是大概有六到八支隊伍有機會拿下獎杯。」范巴斯騰 說 Van Basten would play differently to Van Marwijk this time around and would still not have a spot for Van Bommel. “I will always be a fan of 4-3-3. I switched the tactics because we didn’t have the real wingers, but with Elia in such form I would start with 4-3-3. I would play Nigel de Jong as central defensive midfielder, Rafael and Wesley as well. Elia would be my left winger, Van Persie the central striker and Arjen Robben my right winger.” No Van Bommel and no Kuyt in Van Basten’s line-up. 對於這次的陣容,范巴斯騰會排出和范馬爾維克不同的陣形,但是仍然沒有惡人(真記仇) 「我愛433。我會採用不同的方式是因為我們沒有真正的邊鋒,我會把Elia拉上先發打433 ,中場德容、S10、VDV,Elia是我的左邊鋒,RVP打中鋒,而老頭是右邊鋒。」范巴斯騰說 惡人和靠特不在范巴斯騰的先發名單裡。 范巴斯騰的陣容蠻歡樂的...追分的時候可以考慮XD 正式這樣打防守爛到掉渣 會被打趴吧 = = -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.230.69.15

06/14 15:55, , 1F
只擺一個德容會不會太相信後防了XD
06/14 15:55, 1F

06/14 15:56, , 2F
"我由衷希望媒體在未來能問些更好的問題" XD
06/14 15:56, 2F

06/14 15:58, , 3F
范巴就是真.荷蘭魂啊! 給他進攻到瘋掉!!
06/14 15:58, 3F

06/14 15:58, , 4F
......不過真要捧盃還是現在這個陣型比較好 XD
06/14 15:58, 4F