[外電]Up close with Penny Hardaway

看板Penny_1作者 (=\)時間16年前 (2007/11/22 03:42), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
It was like a blast from the past: Penny and Shaq in the same locker room nearly 15 years after the two became teammates on the Orlando Magic. Today Shaquille O'Neal is a superstar and Anfernee Hardaway, 36,is like a rookie trying to re-establish himself in the NBA with the Miami Heat. HOOPSWORLD recently caught up with Hardaway to talk about his return to the pros. 就像時光倒轉一樣:Penny和Shaq 15年後又回到同一個球員休息室,就像他們當初還是奧藍多魔術隊友的時候。現在大歐是一個超級明星而36歲的哈達威則像是一個菜鳥一般試著在NBA的熱火隊重新建立起他自己。本雜誌最近抓到了一個訪問哈達威的機會,關於他重回職業籃球的感想。 You've been out of the game for quite some time now. What was it about this Miami team that made you want to come back and play? 問: 你已經離開籃壇一段時間了。熱火隊做了什麼讓你決定回來繼續打球呢? "I was just trying to get back into the league and Coach Riley took notice to my work ethic and how hard I worked to get back into it. I had to go in there and prove it. I had to go to two mini camps, four days each time, and prove it against other guys and other free agents. I showed them that I can still play and they brought me in, so I thank God for this opportunity." 「我一直想要重回聯盟,然後萊理教練注意到我的工作態度和我多麼努力想要回來。我必須去那裡並且證明給他看。我必須去兩個迷你訓練營,每一次四天,並證明我還可以和其他球員以及自由球員競爭。我展示出我還可以打而他們就簽下我了。我感謝上帝給了我這個機會。」 What has the adjustment been like going from being "the guy" to then starting from scratch all over again? 問:對於從球隊的關鍵角色轉變成現在要從頭開始,你的心路歷程如何? "It's tough because you can't hang your hat on what you've done in the past. You've got to do it now. I'm a lot older and in a different role and I'm just trying to do the best I can while I'm out there." 「這很不容易因為你不能總想著你曾經在過去做到的事。你必須了解你現在能做什麼事。我已經老很多,也有著不同的角色,而我只是想在球場上時,盡量做到我最好的。」 How has the support been from your teammates as you try to get back into the swing of things? 問:你的隊友在你融入球隊上,如何給你支持? "There's been a lot of support. They've been very understanding. I'm shooting a career low from the field right now and they know that I'm working so hard. They're giving me time. It's still early and it's not easy for me right now offensively and hopefully I'll break out of that slump soon." 「非常多。他們很了解狀況。我現在是生涯命中率最低的時候而他們知道我非常努力。他們都願意給我時間。現在還早而進攻目前對我來說也不是很容易,不過我希望我可以早日打破低潮。」You're talking so openly about your struggles. Does that honesty about your game just come with veteran maturity and experience? 問:你對於你打不好的地方講的非常坦白。你認為誠實面對自己的比賽是因為你老將的成熟態度和經驗嘛?(kart: 個人認為這問題滿白爛的…) "You just have to speak the truth. I know my game and I'm struggling right now offensively, but defensively I'm helping the team by getting assists. I'm just not scoring the basketball, but I know where I can make up in those areas until I get my offense going." 「你只是必須說實話。我了解我的比賽和我目前在進攻上不順遂,但是防守上我幫助球隊甚多。我現在只是無法得分,但是我知道我在其他地方可以有所彌補直到我的進攻能力恢復。」 What should we expect from Penny Hardaway: Part 2? 問:那球迷們該對Penny Hardaway第二集有什麼期待呢?(kart:應該是第三集了吧…@@) "Right now I'm playing great defensively and rebounding … I'm not scoring right now and that's my strength. Hopefully my strength will start coming out more and I'll be able to score some more buckets." 「現在我防守打得很棒,籃板也有...我現在沒法得分,然而得分一項是我的強項。希望我的力量可以開始湧出多一些,而我也可以得多一點分。」 Just a day after talking to HOOPSWORLD, Hardaway broke out of his slump to drop 16 points on the New Jersey Nets. Even though Penny is still averaging less than five points per game, he shot close to 50% from the field during his first 13 seasons in the league and will try to find the same success this time around. 在接受本雜誌訪問後一天,哈達威就在對上藍網隊的比賽中打破自己的得分低潮得到16分。儘管Penny還是平均得分低於五,但是他可是生涯13季命中率接近五成的傢伙,他將會試著在這一次付出中也找到相同的成功。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 164.67.139.164

11/22 03:44, , 1F
記得當初Penny在紐約時也說過他不擔心自己的進攻,他只在意防
11/22 03:44, 1F

11/22 03:45, , 2F
守要能跟上腳步,看來Penny還是對自己有信心吧,需要一點時間
11/22 03:45, 2F

11/22 09:41, , 3F
紐約時騎士根本沒法摸球壓,整個是防守組的 orz..
11/22 09:41, 3F

11/22 09:41, , 4F
紐約時期是...
11/22 09:41, 4F