[新聞] The Big Interview: Novak Djokovic(精 …

看板SRB-CRO作者 (熱血網球)時間16年前 (2008/06/22 11:15), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
超大的Interview終於要結束了!! 有多精采呢?? 看了就知道.... Djokovic’s rise to the top 小德登上高峰 Won January’s Australian Open to become the first Serbian to win a Grand Slam singles title and the youngest player in the open era to reach the semi-finals of all four Grand Slam tournaments 在一月贏得澳網後,成為第一個塞爾維亞的澳網奪冠選手,和史上連續四個大滿貫 皆進入四強的最年輕選手 His highest ranking is No3 and he has spent 11 months behind only Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal after ascending to third spot on July 9, 2007 最高排名為世界第三而且已經在位11個月了 When Novak made a big impression on Maria 模仿莎美人 Flushing Meadows, September 2007. Novak Djokovic has just beaten Carlos Moya in the US Open quarter? nals and is on his way to his ? rst Grand Slam ? nal, where he will lose to Roger Federer. After asking him about his win on the night, the American TV presenter then asks the Serb if he will entertain the crowd with a few impressions of his fellow tennis stars. After a little gentle persuasion, he obliges. First up is Maria Sharapova. Djokovic hitches up his shorts as if wearing one of the Russian’s skirts, bounces from foot to foot before standing bolt upright, poised on the service line. After a few theatrical deep breaths, a studious parting of the hair and an exaggerated bouncing of the ball, he lets out a yelp as he serves. Next up is Rafael Nadal. This time, Djokovic lowers his shorts, rolls his shirt sleeves up to his shoulders and sprints around the court to warm up. Pretending to push back his long hair, he excitedly ? dgets with his shorts, rubs the ball feverishly on his thigh and serves, then pumps his ? st at winning an imaginary point. The crowd were won over, though Djokovic wasn’t sure it was the right move: “I need to say in the last two days the people were more congratulating me for the impressions than for my tennis. I was wondering, ‘Guys, am I here for the impersonation, entertaining, or to play tennis?’” It didn’t stop him from giving a repeat performance in Australia, in January, however. Federer, whom Djokovic has also impersonated (Pete Sampras, Andy Roddick and Goran Ivanisevic make up the rest of his act), has said: “I know some guys weren’t happy. Some guys might think it’s funny - he’s walking a tightrope, for sure.” Sharapova has also offered to do her own impression of Djokovic: “We’d need a really long time because all I’ll need is a tennis ball and I’m just going to stand here and bounce the ball for a really long time before I serve. We’re going to be here all day long.” 這篇反正就是在說他自以為好玩的模仿完以後,又哀怨的說大家都只恭喜我模仿得很好 多過於恭喜我進決賽....(自己愛玩又抱怨= =")之後就說莎美人也會模仿他拍球 還提到費大王說他這像在走鋼索一樣危險...因為有的人覺得好玩有的人會介意 (話說他之前接受VOGE訪問的時候還耳瞎的聽錯... 以為球王說自己走鋼索= ="我偷偷覺得他是故意想當諧星來著....) 所以結局就是我翻這麼多了最後一篇自己看阿..... 呼~~~~終於結束了!! 邊翻邊覺得Nole說話真的很白目又好笑 為什麼他總是會講一堆讓人家冒冷汗的話然後一臉無辜樣勒 這孩子吃了老實丸大家不要生他的氣阿 希望他以後說話可以更圓融阿....(諧星的部分可以保留XDDD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.35.6.44

06/22 11:20, , 1F
推一個 我都不敢讓你的翻譯斷掉耶 (抖)
06/22 11:20, 1F

06/22 11:29, , 2F
算了已經斷了....挖哈哈哈阿
06/22 11:29, 2F

06/22 18:26, , 3F
是啦,我的錯咩~~我哪知妳翻的那麼快
06/22 18:26, 3F

06/22 21:07, , 4F
推一個...C大翻譯辛苦啦~~你的旁白很有趣的說^^
06/22 21:07, 4F