[賽訪]J. JANKOVIC/D. Safina CINCINNATI 8/16/09

看板SRB-CRO作者 (duffy)時間15年前 (2009/08/17 22:29), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=58541 WESTERN & SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP WOMEN'S OPEN August 16, 2009 Jelena Jankovic CINCINNATI, OHIO J. JANKOVIC/D. Safina 6-4, 6-2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. How is it that you looked like the fresher player out there today? 問:妳怎麼看起來是比較精力充沛的那個? JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, I just -- you know, when I did the interview before the match and Pam Shriver was asking me, How you feel today after such a tough one last night? I just said that I wanted to make myself believe that you're not tired. I feel fresh. I'm ready to play. That's how I felt today in the match, actually. When I woke up in morning I felt really sore, especially after going to sleep at 2:00 a.m. You know, when I went on court I just felt fine. My legs were a little bit tight and I got a little bit pain in my quad. I was sore in my certain parts of my body, which was normal because yesterday's match was -- it took a lot out of me and it's been a while since I played this tough matches against the top players. But I'm really pleased that I was able to play well today and beat the No. 1 player in the world, and yesterday beat Elena Dementieva. I got quite a few good wins under my felt belt this week, which is very good for my confidence coming into Toronto, and especially US Open. You know, I'm very happy with my performance. JJ: 我就...在賽前訪問Pam Shriver問我在昨晚那麼困難比賽之後感覺如何? 我只說我想讓我自己相信我不累。我覺得精力充沛。我準備好要比賽。 這是我今天在比賽中的感覺。當我今天早上起來的確很痠痛,特別是凌晨兩點 才睡。當我上場我覺得ok。我的腿有點緊而有點痛。身體有些部分很痠--在昨 天比賽後這很正常--那讓我很累。但是我很開心今天的比賽並且打敗世界第一 ,還有昨天打敗戴娃。我這禮拜有些好比賽,這對我去多倫多和美網的信心帶 來很大的助益。 我對我的表現很高興。 Q. When's the last time you felt this good about how you were playing? 問:上一次你覺得你打得這麼棒是甚麼時候? JELENA JANKOVIC: Last year. It's been a while. You know, I finished last year No. 1 in the world. You know, when I won my last big tournament it was in Moscow last year at the end of the year. I won three tournaments in a row, big ones, beating the top players. You know, I won this year in Marbella, but that was like, you know, compared to the Tier 1 events and all the big events and playing against the No. 1 in the world and all these top 10 girls. So good win for me. I'm happy that I'm back. I'm back in the, you know, in this group of players, and hopefully I can keep my form up. JJ:去年。有段時間了。我去年以世界第一結束。當我在莫斯科贏大比賽。我 連續贏了三個比賽。 我今年在Marbella獲得冠軍,不過和Tier 1比賽相比,和頂尖球員和世界第一比賽。 所以贏球很棒。我很開心我回來了,在這群球員之間,希望可以維持。 Q. Did you know who the people were that spelled out your name in the T-shirts in the stands? I didn't know if they were near where your dad was. JELENA JANKOVIC: No. 問:你知道外面攤販在賣有你名字的T恤?我不知道他們是不是坐在你爸爸附近。 JJ:沒有。 Q. What do you make of those people that obviously like you enough to come wearing T-shirts with your name? 問:你怎麼讓他們這麼喜歡你到穿你的名字在身上? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, throughout this week I had a lot of fans. There were so many people. They had my T-shirt with my picture on it. You know, I had also some fans, you know, No. 1, Jelena. They're my biggest fans. It's really nice. I appreciate my fans, and I take my time to sign autographs and take pictures with them. They been supporting me throughout the whole week. For me, it means a lot to me, especially in important moments. Especially yesterday when I was down. I heard all these supportive words from the crowd all over the place. It really pushes you on. It's important, you know, to have these kind of fans. I really appreciate that. It means a lot to me. JJ:這禮拜有很多球迷,大球迷們。 那很棒。我很感激我的球迷,所以我花時間簽名並和他們拍照。對我那很重要。 特別是昨天低潮時,我聽到球迷的支持。 那的確激勵人,這對我很重要。 Q. She really dominated everyone else she played this week. Why were you able to almost turn the tables on her? 問:她主宰她本週的其他比賽。你怎麼讓她換個位置? JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, this match was really the ex-No. 1 in the world with the current No. 1 in the world. I came out, and I wanted to play the best that I could play under those conditions. Today was very hot. Especially I didn't know -- my only concern was I didn't know how I was gonna feel during the match because my legs -- if I was gonna be able to move throughout the whole match and be able to be on the ball and try to get the first strike. I played really smart. I played really with the intelligence. I didn't want to get into the power game, what she does. I really opened up the court and didn't let her play her game. I really put my game out there. I opened those angles and opened the court and waited for the shots that I know I can hit and what I do best. Really pleased with my performance. The wind and all the conditions, it was not easy, but I handled the whole situation very well. JJ: 這是前後世界第一之爭。我上場想盡全力打。今天很熱。我試著全場奔跑追球。 我打得很聰明。我不想變成她想要的強力比賽,我試著打開角度不讓她打她想的方 式。 很開心我今天的表現。風和那些狀況不太有利,但是我控制整個狀況。 Q. Was your dad a stand-in for your mom, or does he usually try to come to a few of your matches? 問:你爸是取代你媽,或他通常來看幾場你的比賽? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, my dad, actually it's been really a while since he has been -- since he has watched me play. You know, my mom usually travels with me, but my mom had surgery after Wimbledon, so she's recovering. You know, I dedicate this win to her. I wanted to make her happy. It's important. But my dad, you know, it's tough for him to watch. He gets really nervous out there. It's tough watching your kid. I understand him. My mother is more used to those kind of things because she travel with me since I was a little girl. But my dad has helped me a lot. He knows my tennis very well, and I've readjusted some of the things just before coming into this tournament. I work a lot on, you know, doing the right things, playing and improving some of the shots. There is still many things I would like to get better at. I will work hard to improve, but it's been really big improvement so far. Because I haven't been playing very well this first half of the season, I said to myself, I'm gonna begin. This is my time to come back. I love playing on hardcourts. I'm moving very well again and my game is coming back and I'm positive. I'm out there with a smile on my face, and I bring some, you know, how do you say, some interesting things into tennis again. You know, it's nice for me to be back. JJ: 我爸通常很少來。不過我媽正從溫布頓後的手術復原。 我將這個冠軍獻給她。我想要她開心。但是我爸看我比賽很緊張。我媽比較習慣, 因為她從我很小就陪我一起。 但是我爸幫我很多。她知道我的狀況,我到這之前才調整一些事。我試著做些正確 的事。到現在改進不少。 因為我上半季打得不太好,我對自己說我將再度開始。這是我回歸時刻。我喜歡 硬地。我帶著微笑上場,再度找到樂趣,那很棒。 Q. That was a very sweet moment when you went over and hugged your dad. 問:你去抱妳爸時真是溫馨時刻。 JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah. JJ: 是啊。 Q. For him, you can imagine how nervous he was for you, to be able to share that with your dad. 問:你可以想像你爸多緊張你,可以和你爸分享這些時刻。 JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, for sure to be able to share these kind of moments with your parents, doesn't matter who it is, my dad or my mom. My mom watched on TV, so she was really happy for that. It's always amazing. I really appreciate my family. My family and my parents have been with me through the good and the bad times. I really appreciate their support. You know, watching me play and going through all the things that I went through, it's not really easy. For me to win this week, it's really great and brings a lot of joy. JJ:對啊,和你父母分享這些時刻。我媽在電視上看到,她真的很開心。我很感 激我的家人。 看我打球和這些高低起伏不是件容易的事。對我而言,這禮拜贏得冠軍帶來很多 喜悅。 Q. Which was more difficult for you, with Azarenka or Dementieva? 問:對誰比較難打,對上Azarenka或Dementieva? JELENA JANKOVIC: You cannot compare it. Each match is individual. Individual, different players, different styles of game. I cannot compare. I tried my best each match. You know, some matches I played better than the others. Some worse than the others. You cannot expect yourself to play your best tennis every time. Also, some games, the way they play doesn't really suit you, so it gives you a lot more trouble. But I figured out my way, you know, to win those matches. It didn't matter who it was on the other side. Yesterday was unbelievable match. You know, 6-2 I was down in the tiebreaker, and I was able to win 8-6. Today beating the No. 1 player in the world, it's amazing as well. She has been in great form and she played very well this year. You know, for me to win against her, it gives me a lot of confidence. So I hope that I can just keep getting better and better. Like I said in the beginning of the week when I won my first round, the more I play the better I get and the more dangerous I get. So I keep getting and getting better and better and my level of play was going up and up. So really happy and satisfied. 你沒法比較。每個人都是不同的。 我試著打出最好狀態。有時候我打得比較好,有時比較差。你沒法每次都期待一樣 水準。 不過昨天時在是很令人無法致信,從2-6追到8-6贏球。今天打敗世界第一,很令人 驚喜。 所以我狀況越來越好,令人開心和滿意。 Q. Have you been in contact with your mom since the match ended? 問:賽後你和妳媽聯絡? JELENA JANKOVIC: Every day I'm calling her a couple times a day. It's just sometimes a problem with the time difference, because last night she was -- because there was no, how do you say, there was no coverage. It was on Tennis Channel but not in Europe, so she was watching the live score. And she couldn't watch. You know, she was on the computer live score, and she couldn't believe it, what was happening. She said, you want me to have a heart attack watching these scores? What are you doing to your mother? But, what can I do? I don't want to do that, but I'm just trying to win. That was it. It's nice. You know, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to be happy and to give your best here on the court. Sometimes you're gonna win and sometimes you're gonna lose. You got to try hard and give your best, and whatever your best is on that certain day, that's it. JJ:每天我打給她幾次。因為時差,因為昨天沒轉播。她就看線上比數,然後不敢 相信發生甚麼事。 她說,你要我看著比數心臟病發坐啊?你怎麼這樣對你嗎?可是我能怎麼辦?我也 不想啊,我就是試著贏嘛。就醬。 一天之後,最重要就是要開心並且在場上盡力。 Q. Where is your mom now? 問:你媽現在在哪? JELENA JANKOVIC: In Serbia at home. JJ:在塞爾維亞家中。 (半夜看搶七夾蛋比數還真不健康XDDD) Q. With respect to playing a long match the night before and then coming back playing midday, were you looking to do anything different? With respect to your physical condition, did you know that you had to do some things different, that you didn't have a lot of gas in the tank today? 問:昨晚打那麼久今天又下午就得比賽,你怎麼準備? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, like I said, it was all mental because I didn't want to make myself believe I was tired. My legs are hurting me now. I cannot wait to get a massage. I just didn't want to tell to myself that I'm tired and I don't have enough energy. I just said to myself, I'm feeling good and I'm excited about playing today's final. I'm playing against the No. 1 in the world. I just gotta go out there and try to play the best that I can. I came out tactically very well-prepared. I was playing really smart. That's what I did. It was all up in the mind. You know, that was all. I didn't think I had issues with my fatigue or whatever there was. It was really hot out there. There's no doubt about that. But I just focused one point at a time and played my tennis. JJ:這都是心理狀態,因為我不想讓我認為自己很累。我要自己認為現在狀況很好 ,我很興奮要打今天的決賽。我要和世界第一比賽。 我想疲累沒甚麼問題。場上很熱,但是我就專注每個賽點和打球。 Q. How long have you been waiting for a result like this? You said at Stanford you felt like you were playing well and didn't come together there. 問:你等這樣的結果多久了?你在史丹福說你覺得打得不錯但是沒有狠狠。 JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, you know, when I was playing in Stanford, you know, I felt like my game was coming back, but I was still a little bit rusty. After Wimbledon I haven't played for a month, so I needed some matches and to just get into that rhythm again. I was a little bit unlucky against Bartoli, and then she ended up winning the tournament. But I had the chance to win in two sets. Unfortunately, got some strange calls and some, you know, strange things happened over there. You know, I lost that match, but I didn't put myself down. I just analyze what I had to do and I went to practice right after that. I worked on my game. I worked on certain things and I came out here, you know, really optimistic. I want to enjoy my tennis and I want to play. You know, every match I got better and better. At the end, I won the title. It's a big title, and it's been a while since I have done this. Hopefully I can continue with the consistent results. JJ:在史丹佛我覺得我回來了,但是有點生鏽。溫布頓後我有一個月沒比賽,我需 要些比賽調整。 跟Bartoli時我有些不幸運。她最後贏得冠軍。但我有機會兩盤贏球。不幸的,一 些不太好的判決和一些事發生。所以我輸了。不過我沒失望,我只是分析然後努力。 每場比賽我越來越好。最終我贏了冠軍,那有一陣子我沒做到了。希望我可以繼續。 Q. After winning three tournaments last fall, there would be a lot of people who would think, whatever I'm doing is right. Yet you went and tried to add more muscle. What were you thinking? 問:去年秋天贏得三個冠軍之後,應該很多人覺得自己怎麼做都對。但是你試著增加 肌肉,你那時怎麼想? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I didn't want to add muscle. I never wanted to do that. It's the coaches, you know. I did some different training, and the work-outs that I did added muscle to my body. It was 15 pounds more muscle than I have now. Maybe you can cannot tell the difference. You probably can. Because I was much bigger in my shoulders and legs. But I felt so much slower. It was so difficult for me to move. I did not feel my strokes. Then some other problems with my mother's health and, you know, it's difficult. It was difficult for me to concentrate, and it affected me a lot in many ways. You know, I changed and readjusted the way I trained. I started thinking much more positive and started eating right as well. You know, I used to drink Coke. I drank Coke and I ate chocolate. But generally I have a good metabolism and I don't really gain weight. Doesn't make a difference if I eat chocolate or not. But you got to take care of all these little things to have energy and feel good. All of us have certain things that are not good that we like to eat. Nobody is perfect. You cannot take care and you just eat everything right. But now I'm doing this and I'm feeling good. All these little things at the end give a good result. But the most important, I'm having -- my smile is back and I'm having fun, you know, playing the matches. I love competing and being out there. This is what I missed. I missed this for maybe seven months this year. I missed being in these kind of situations and being in big crowds and having the support and being in tough situations. At the end, coming out as a winner, it gives a great -- it's great satisfaction. This is what the sport is all about. JJ: 我沒想增加肌肉。那是教練。我做了些不同訓練,增加肌肉。 那大概比我現在多了15磅肌肉。我覺得慢很多。 還有我媽的健康問題。那影響了我。 我現在試著正面思考,戒掉可樂,改變飲食那些小事情。 不過最重要是我的微笑回來了,而我在比賽中又有了樂趣。我大概有七個月沒 感覺到。 Q. Is there anything that sets this event apart for you, besides today obviously? 問:除了今天之外,有甚麼事情讓這個比賽特別? JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, it's amazing. I've been here maybe three years ago or something. There's so many fans that I remember. It's amazing. I remember their faces, and, you know, I have a lot of support. You know, I really like that a lot. You know, all these roller coasters and all of these things. I haven't had a chance to go this week. I was focused on my job finally. JJ: 我大概三年前在這。我記得很多球迷。我記得她們的臉。我有很多支持者。 我很喜歡這樣。所有的雲霄飛車和狀況。我終於專注在我的工作了。 Q. Your first service game, it went to deuce three times. She had a breakpoint. Did you almost feel that set the tone, because if you would have lost that and then maybe it gives her confidence to be more aggressive? 問:你弟一個發球局,那有三次duece。她有破發點。你覺得那時如果你輸了, 會不會給她信心然後打得更具侵略性? JELENA JANKOVIC: You can always tell. You can always say if, if. If I did this or she did that, you never know what can happen. In the beginning, when I played those first two games, I felt a little bit slow. I felt a little bit flat. Took me a little bit of time, you know, five or ten minutes, to warm up, to get into the match, and to start feeling the ball. It was a little bit windy, and so I needed to move my feet and really be dynamic and play with energy. After, right after those two games, I started to feel good again. Then I just kind of cruised through and was getting better and better and did my job in a big way. JJ: 你總是可以說如果怎樣怎樣,你永遠不知道甚麼會發生。 一開始,我覺得有點慢。五或十分鐘暖身來進入比賽狀況。 那有點風,我需要移動並且精力充沛打球。 在兩局後,我開始覺得很棒。然後就打完比賽並且漂亮完成我的工作。 Q. You asked for the trainer twice in the match. Was it just stiffness, or beginning of the cramps? 問:你找了防護員兩次。那只是肌肉僵硬或者開始抽筋?? JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, I have a little bit of pain in my quad because it's -- maybe I even have a strain. I'm not sure about that. I will see the trainer. I had some pain, and I had to call because when I was banging I felt it quite a lot. But it's not something that's abnormal, because I played a lot of tennis this week. It's been a while since I have done that. You can practice eight hours a day, but playing the match with a pressure and intensity, it's completely different. Takes way more energy out of you. 問:我有點痛,或許有點扭到。我不太確定。 但那不是甚麼奇怪的事,因為我這禮拜打很多比賽。 Q. Do you empathize with Dinara because of the No. 1 situation, not having won a Slam? 問:你會強調Dinara是沒贏大滿貫的世界第一嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I respect everybody. I respect every player. You cannot -- she's the current No. 1 in the world. You cannot take away her results. What she has done, she deserves all of that. Being No. 1 in the world is not easy to do, even if it's for a week or however time it is. Not many people can say that they were the No. 1 player in the world. No matter what profession you are, it's a huge accomplishment. JJ:不,我尊敬每個人。我尊敬每個球員。她是現任世界第一。你沒法奪走她的 賽果。她值得。成為世界第一不容易,甚至只是一週。 沒有很多人說他們是世界第一。不論哪個職業,那是很大的成就。 Q. But do you feel a little bit more of a bond or something with her? 問:但你覺得會不會跟她有多點連結? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I don't feel -- you know, no bond to anybody. You know, I mean, we are all individuals. We all have different results, different goals, different, you know, ambitions. You know, I respect her a lot as a player, and what she has done, it's great. Nobody can tell her anything, you know. With a Grand Slam or no Grand Slam, she's still the No. 1 player in the world, and nobody can take it away from her in this moment. Maybe somebody else will during -- it's still not the end of the year. But for right now, she's the player. She has had the best results this year so far, so all the credit to her. JJ:沒啊,沒感覺到跟誰有啥連結。我們都是個體。我們有不同的狀況。 我尊敬她的所作所為,那很棒。沒人可以告訴她任何事,有沒有大滿貫,她還是 世界第一,現在沒人可以從她手中奪走。 現在還沒年底,或許其他人會。但是現在她就是那個球員,她今年有最好的成績 ,所以她值得。 Q. How much your coach contributed to your victory today? Was it his idea to play the way you played? 問:你的教練對今天的勝利影響有多大?今天的打法是他的主意嘛? JELENA JANKOVIC: My dad contributed a lot to this. You know, he has -- he knows the way I played since I was a little girl. Just he hasn't traveled with me so much. He knows, and he was telling me before -- you know, after Wimbledon I took a little break. My dad came out and saw me play, and he goes, Jelena, this has nothing to do with your backhand. I don't know what you have been doing, but this is not your shot. I mean, you know. And then you know the funny part was Nick Bollettieri's, he was like, You're not bending enough. You're not doing this or that. I see my shoes. I used to have always hole in my shoes because I was bending and I always ripped my shoelaces because I was bending so much on certain shots, especially the backhand and the way I hit my backhand down the line. It was my biggest weapon. This is the way I was hurting my opponents. Then I start and I see my laces are ripped again and all of those things, and it's amazing. I started to change some of my technique and get back to the shot, to the way I was playing and the way I felt the rhythm. Little by little, it was coming back. I was feeling it, feeling it, feeling, feeling, and especially couple times there was some great shots that I was able to hit and my game is coming back together. JJ: 我爸幫助很大。他知道我從小怎麼打球。 然後是Nick Bollettieri的部分很有趣。他像是,你沒彎得足夠。你沒像以前那樣。 我以前因為反手,尤其反手直線,會彎曲,導致鞋子破洞、鞋帶斷裂。 我又開始看到鞋帶又破了,然後一切越來越好。 Q. They told me he went to the bar. 問:他們告訴我他去酒吧。 JELENA JANKOVIC: Who, my dad. JJ:誰?我爸? Q. Yes. 問:對。 JELENA JANKOVIC: I don't know, probably to relax a little bit. To celebrate. Nothing wrong with that. JJ:我不知道耶,或許去放鬆一下。慶祝一下。那也沒甚麼不對。 End of FastScripts -- 太長了 隨意亂翻XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.79.65 ※ 編輯: duffy 來自: 218.168.79.65 (08/17 22:39)

08/18 00:58, , 1F
話好多 XD 恭喜JJ
08/18 00:58, 1F

08/21 20:25, , 2F
當12天的補充兵,結果錯過了JJ的Pre 5冠軍 = =
08/21 20:25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1AYMb0wJ (SRB-CRO)