[租屋] On campus one-bed room in Davis

看板SanFrancisco作者 (來場五子棋吧~)時間14年前 (2009/10/03 01:32), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
To whom it may concerned: Are you living in Davis with your family and looking for a better place to stay? Do you think you prefer living alone with more privacy? Here is a good on-campus housing opportunity which might meet your requirement. A one-bedroom at Russell Park will be available from October 19th. It is across the street from University Mall and ARC and only takes about 5 min of bike to campus. The apt. locates at the second floor, and the rent is $865 per month. This apt. is big enough that it is very comfortable for one people and sufficient for a family. If you want, it is also very common to share the living room with a friend. You can check the floor plan at http://tandemproperties.com/property.aspx?id=16 &mode=fpdetail&fp=48 and you are also very welcome to come in person to check the condition of the apt. **According to the rental office of Russell Park, this apt. is available to all graduate and undergraduate students in UCDavis. Postdocs could sublease it from now to the following August, but they can't renew the contract. You will take over my lease, which ends at Sept. 2010. If you move in before Nov. the first, I will pay the rent for October, and it is free for you to live within the rest period of October. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks, Tien-chieh thung@ucdavis.edu -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.238.131.102

10/03 01:58, , 1F
幫推~~
10/03 01:58, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AnZaQ5x (SanFrancisco)