[推薦] McFly-No worries

看板Songs作者 (lu)時間12年前 (2012/08/26 15:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
1.歌手名:Mc Fly 2.歌名/專輯名:No worries 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-5WC8GkwI
4.歌詞: (danny:) we ran past strawberry fields and smelt the summertime when it gets dark i’ll hold your body close to mine and then we’ll find some wood and hell we’ll build a fire and then we’ll find some rope and make a swinging tyre (tom:) captivated by the way you look tonight the light is dancing in your eyes, your sweet eyes (danny:) it’s times like these we’ll never forget stayin out to watch the sunset i’m glad i shared this with you cause you set me free show me how good my life could be how could this happen to me? yeahhhohhh (tom:) and then i’ll swing you girl until you fall asleep but when you wake up you’ll be lyin next to me (ba ba ooo) we’ll go to hollywood, make you a movie star (movie star) i want the world to know how beautiful you are (danny:) captivated buy the way you look tonight the light is dancing in your eyes, your sweet eyes yeah (tom:) it’s times like these we’ll never forget stayin out to watch the sunset i’m glad i shared this with you cause you set me free show me how good my life could be how did you happen to me? yeahhhohhh (danny:) there are no secrets to be told nothing we don’t already know (bum bum bum) (tom:) we got no fears of growin old we got no worries in the world (all:) ba ba ba da ba ba da ba ba ba da ba ba da baaa ba da baaa (x4) (short instrumental) (break) (chord) (dougie laugh) 5.想法:聽完就期待他們的下一張專輯~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.192.154.43
文章代碼(AID): #1GESsJ3n (Songs)