[賽訪] IW R64 Ferrero d. Koellerer

看板Spain_PL作者 (燈泡)時間14年前 (2010/03/16 20:45), 編輯推噓2(204)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
March 13, 2010 J. FERRERO/D. Koellerer 6-3, 6-0 An interview with: JUAN CARLOS FERRERO THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. You started off the year quite well, especially the last month or so. How does it feel coming back to the U.S. after such a great run in South America? 你開季表現很好,尤其是最近一個月。帶著著南美輝煌戰果後來到美國的感覺是? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Always is great to come back here. I never play my best tennis here in this tournament especially. But, you know, after playing such a good month last month, I came with a lot of confidence in myself and my game. I know it's a change of surface, but I like to play on hardcourt, so I will try to give my best this time. 能回到這裡很棒,我從來沒在這賽事打出我最好表現過。但你知道的,在這樣美好的一 個月之後,我現在對我自己還有我的比賽很有信心。 我知道場地不一樣,但我喜歡硬地,所以這次我會盡我所能。 Q. You're very good on clay, obviously, but you've also proven yourself on hardcourts. What adjustments do you make in your game between clay and hardcourts? 顯然的,你在紅土表現很好,但你也在硬地證明拓自己。你是怎麼調適紅土和硬地間 的轉換? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Movements are different, of course, and I think surface is pretty important not pretty important on clay court. I start to play very aggressive all the time like on clay courts. You know, I think it's the same, but you have to play with a lot of confidence. That's the key, important key to play. That's it. 當然移位會不一樣,我想場地差別是很重要的。我開始試著像紅土場那樣打得更積極點 ,你知道的,我想這是一樣的,但你必須要有信心,這就是關鍵。 Q. Not everybody can make that transition. What do you think it is about your game that works for you on hardcourts. 不是每個人都能這樣轉換。你覺得是你的球風讓你能較快適應硬地嗎? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: I don't know. I'm trying to play aggressive with my forehand, doesn't matter if it's clay or hardcourt. I think it's a big important thing in my game, so I'm trying to do this right now. 我不知道。我試著把正拍打積極點,不論是紅土或硬地。我想這是我比賽中很重要的 一部份,所以我現在正在努力這個。 Q. What do you have to do to be in the top 3 or 4? What do you have to do with your game? 如果要升到Top3或4的位置你還需要做什麼? 你的比賽還要改變什麼? (記者會不會想太遠= =) JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: You know, win a lot of matches. (laughter.) It's tough to be there. I mean, there is these three or four guys right now that they are playing over there, and they are in the high level. Right now I have a lot of points in front of me to be 3 or 4, so my goal for this year is try to be in the top 10 and then go step by step, try to, you know, get the confidence to be up there. 你知道的,就是贏很多場球啊(笑)。要待在那個位置是很困難的,我的意思是,現在 在那位置的三四位選手水準非常高,現在我離top3或4還差很多積分,所以我今年的目標 就是試著打回前10,並且一步一步試著找回回到頂尖位置的信心。 Q. I think your success in South America, you said it was because of your fitness. 你說你在南美的成功是因為體能訓練。 JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Yeah, sure. 對,當然。 Q. What exactly did you change? What did you do to try to have better fitness? 所以你到底改變了什麼? 你做了什麼來加強體能? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: A lot of things. I mean, physically of course it's very important. And on clay I think is not that important than on hardcourts, because, you know, hardcourts are always tough to play. But, you know, I feel pretty well right now physically. I don't have any pains, and I recovered of my knee injury that I have after Acapulco final. So, you know, I think it's the key to win a lot of matches, be very good physically and mentally, for sure. 很多,我的意思是,體能當然很重要。不過在紅土上沒有在硬地上那麼重要,因為硬地 一直都很難打。但現在我覺得體能狀況很好,無傷無痛,我在墨西哥決賽受的膝蓋傷也 好了,我想這就是贏得許多比賽的關鍵,心理和生理上的狀態都要很好。 Q. Do you feel you'll be different this year going into the clay court season than the last few years? 你覺得你今年進入紅土季的狀況會跟往年不同嗎? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: I feel a little bit different mentally. I think I'm stronger than maybe three or four years ago. You know, it's one of the key I changed. So I want to keep following with that. 在心理上會有點不同。我想我比過去三四年還要強壯,你知道的,這是我改變的關鍵。 所以我想一直持續這樣。 Q. What is your schedule? For the clay court tournaments, which ones will you play? 你的賽程安排是? 紅土季你會打哪幾個比賽? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: I'll play Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid. 我會打蒙地卡羅、巴塞隆納跟馬德里。 Q. Rome? 羅馬呢? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Rome, and Roland Garros. 羅馬跟法網也有。 Q. If you look at earlier in your career, you're No. 1 and you won a Slam, you've been a Slam finalist, and compare it to now, what do you see different? Do you see a difference? 如果回顧你的職業生涯,你當過No.1,贏過大滿貫,也進過大滿貫決賽,這些跟現在 比起來有什麼不同呢? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: I don't like to compare. I think it's very different, the moment that I be No. 1 and this moment that I am sitting here. So in my game I think right now I'm a little bit more, you know, more aggressive than before. Mostly with my backhand and forehand. Maybe before I was running a little bit more because physically I was a little bit more fresh. 我不想比較。我想當我是No.1時現在我坐在這裡是很不一樣的事,就打球風格來說我現在 比以前更積極一點,主要是正反拍。或許也有多跑動一點,因為身體狀況比較好。 Right now I have a lot of kilometers in myself, in my legs. But anyway, I feel right to do it again, and I'm going to try to. 現在我增重了不少,尤其是大腿。但無論如何我知道現在感覺對了,我會做些嘗試。 Q. Davis Cup, do you hope to play that again at some point? 你會希望再打DC同一輪嗎? JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: Yeah, definitely. Yes. I think last years I play two times Davis Cup, very important moments for me, and I played very important matches, so it give me a lot of confidence to be there again. I think Davis Cup helped me a little bit, yeah. 當然。我想去年我打了兩次DC,那對我來說很重要,我打關鍵點,那讓我增加很多回到 場上的信心,我想DC多少有幫助到我。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.117.189.60

03/17 01:02, , 1F
推!記者現在問 Top3或4的位置,真想有點遠^^"
03/17 01:02, 1F

03/17 10:46, , 2F
然後昨天輸了 =.=
03/17 10:46, 2F

03/17 16:13, , 3F
我也是一邊翻一邊覺得很尷尬...
03/17 16:13, 3F
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 140.117.189.60 (03/17 16:26)

03/18 20:58, , 4F
體能部份 百度上有一篇西譯中的報導
03/18 20:58, 4F

03/18 20:58, , 5F

03/19 23:09, , 6F
真棒,百度竟然還有西翻中的報導
03/19 23:09, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1BdtrMty (Spain_PL)