[大威] Venus is ready to climb rankings again

看板Williams作者 (VStarr)時間17年前 (2007/04/03 16:27), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
V. Williams says she is ready to climb rankings again AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. (AP) -- Venus Williams says she is physically fit and ready to regain the form that helped her win five grand slam singles titles. 大威說他身體不錯 而且希望回到贏得大滿貫的狀態 Williams will play her first clay-court match of the year Tuesday in the first round of the Bausch & Lomb Championship. Williams -- who will play Aravane Rezai of France -- won the event in 2002 when she was ranked No. 1, beating Justine Henin in a three-set tiebreaker. 大威星期二將開始第一場土場比賽 將對上法國的Aravane Rezai 他2002在決勝盤搶七力克Henin奪鸛 "I feel really good," Williams said. "I had a great tournament in Memphis and a great tournament in Miami (last week) although I would have liked to do better. 我覺得不錯 我在Memhpis打的很好 Miami也是 雖然我覺得應該打的更好 "Every tournament is important to me because I don't play as much as the next player so it's important for me to play well each time I play." 每個比賽對我來說都重要 因為我沒有打這麼多 所以我得每次都打得好 After finishing no worse than 11th in the WTA Tour season-ending rankings from 1998 through 2005, Williams finished No. 48 a year ago. A wrist injury has limited her to just one tournament this year -- the Regions Morgan Championship in Memphis, Tenn., in February. 大威從98到05年從未年終排名低於11 他去年是48 腕商也讓他只打了Memphis而已 Williams won that event, but it was a lower-level event on the WTA Tour's schedule. 大威贏了Memphis 但那是比較低等級的比賽 "I'm very eager to get my ranking up but realize I have to wait and quite possibly have to play more tournaments," said Williams, who is ranked No. 32. "Or I have to stay in there and win the big tournaments like (sister) Serena. 我很渴望讓排名上升 但我知道我得等待 也得要多打比賽 不然我得要像Serena那樣多贏一些大賽 "I just have to be patient ... but I want it tomorrow," she said. 我得有耐心點... 但我明天就想爬上去了 If Williams gets by Rezai, she'll meet No. 4 seed Patty Schnyder in the second round. 如果大威贏得對Rezai之戰 他將遇到第四種子Schnyder -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.231

04/03 21:12, , 1F
大威呀大威 我很需要你來振奮我的心情
04/03 21:12, 1F

04/04 03:41, , 2F
妹妹都這麼爭氣了 大威我對你有信心
04/04 03:41, 2F

04/05 09:30, , 3F
GO!Venus!!!
04/05 09:30, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #164W_yOK (Williams)