上次社課原本要放這個的..

看板ching-yi作者 (累了)時間21年前 (2003/04/22 23:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
...and music's there... 曲/詞 Shunza And it seems unfair to me that Love never finds me Loneliness does Next time that I feel this way I know that I can count on Music to soothe me I Know that you're there, always there! Music's always there Music always cares For me, for you Music's always fair Music always dares To see us through And it seems unfair to me that Joy doesn't always Take me back home Next time that I get this way I know that I can run to My music to sing to, These songs that I hide, always hide inside of me Music's always there Music always cares For me, for you Music always fair Music always dares To see, to see us through Liek a voice Deep inside Take me there You can always took time to care Like a child Without a care Just can't bare To tear out the sheets of despair Despair... -- Sans toi les emotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des emotions d'autrefois. ---Hipolito 沒有你,現在的感情只是過去感情的硬繭。 Amelie from Montmartre《艾蜜莉的異想世界》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.220.194
文章代碼(AID): #-fLhZcM (ching-yi)