[心情]《願》(兼點歌:When You Believe)

看板lesbian作者 (單單為你見。[0;37m暗示q)時間6年前 (2017/09/01 07:37), 6年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
《願》 願山嶽都被丟進字紙簍裡 願海水都消化到肚子裡 願森林都化成睡意 願泥土都成了空氣 再許一願: 願太陽老去 只為在六點到六點 擁抱妳 ========== 很高興在106年09月01日的今天如期和大家見面。 《願》是一首獻給所有來看本文的板友的【情詩】。 第一大段內容是在描述一位正在寫作的人,把作品寫了又寫,改了又改,而且還廢寢忘食 的情況。 第一句及「字紙簍」是在描述,不論是過去寫作者用紙張手寫,或現代寫作者多使用電腦 文書處理軟體打字,把寫了一大堆,但最後卻作廢或放棄的文件扔到垃圾桶(實體或虛擬 垃圾桶)。 第二至四句則指寫作者時而文思泉湧,時而枯竭,甚至為了寫作而影響睡眠的情況。 作為一個目前正在進行小說《恐怖份子》創作的我,這正是我的光景。 第二大段最後四句表達的是寫作者對於讀者的熱情。 這份熱情成為創作的動力。 以上,獻給我親愛的讀者。 ========== 以下點的歌是迪士尼電影《獅子王》的主題曲。原唱是Whitney Houston、Mariah Carey 。 願這首歌能帶給大家力量和盼望: https://youtu.be/X1dgDBAorDA
《When You Believe》 Lyrics:Damon G Whitney Houston、Mariah Carey Whitney: Many nights we've prayed With no proof anyone could hear In our hearts a hopeful song We barely understood Now we are not afraid Although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains Long before we knew we could There can be miracles When you believe Though hope is frail It's hard to kill Who knows what miracles You can achieve When you believe Somehow you will You will when you believe Mariah: In this time of fear When prayer so often proved in vain Hope seems like the summer birds Too swiftly flown away Yet now I'm standing here My heart so full I can't explain Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say There can be miracles When you believe Though hope is frail It's hard to kill Who knows what miracles You can achieve When you believe Somehow you will You will when you believe They don't always happen when you ask And it's easy to give in to your fears But when you've blinded by your pain Can't see your ways through the rain Small but still Resilient voice Says love is very near There can be miracles When you believe Though hope is frail It's hard to kill Who knows what miracles You can achieve When you believe Somehow you will Now you will You will when you believe You will when you believe Just believe Just believe You will when you believe -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.137.117.214 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lesbian/M.1504222666.A.736.html ※ 編輯: justforyou0 (223.137.117.214), 09/01/2017 07:38:57

09/01 09:41, , 1F
好歌推
09/01 09:41, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Pg9tASs (lesbian)