Kanye West - 03 "I Am a God"

看板lyrics作者 (七尾奈留)時間11年前 (2013/07/27 18:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I Am a God {African language singing} [Kanye West] I am a god... I am a god... {I AM A GOD} I am a god Hurry up with my damn massage Hurry up with my damn ménage Get the Porshe out the damn garage I am a god Even though I'm a man of God My whole life in the hand of God So y'all better quit playin with God Soon as they like you, make 'em unlike you cause kissin people ass is so unlike you The ONLY rapper compared to Michael So here's a few hatin-ass niggaz to fight you And here's a few snake-ass niggaz to bite you I don't even wanna hear about, what niggaz might do Old niggaz mentally still in high school Since the tight jeans, they ain't NEVER like you Pink-ass Polos with a FUCKIN backpack But err'body know you brought real rap back Nobody had swag, man WE the Rat Pack Virgil Pyrex, Don C snapback Ibn Diamond, Chi-Town shining Monop' in this bitch again, change the climate Hop in this bitch again, same thing I'm in Until the day I get struck by lightning... I am a god So hurry up with my damn massage In a French-ass restaurant HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROSSANTS! I am a god... I am a god... {I AM A GOD} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH-, -HHHHH, -HHHH, -HHHH!!!! I just talked to Jesus He said, "Waddup, Yeezus?" I said, "Shit, I'm chillin Tryna stack these millions" I know He the Most High But I am the close high Mi casa, su casa That's our Cosa Nostra, HAH! I am a god... I am a god... {I AM A GOD} AHH- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! {*running and gasping*} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! {*running and gasping*} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! {*running and gasping loudly*} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! {*running and gasping loudly*} {Ain't no way I'm giving up, I'm a god} -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.222.6
文章代碼(AID): #1HyvoCEs (lyrics)