[翻譯]Plath,《Ariel》, [26] Fever 103°

看板poem作者 (蔗尾蜂房)時間12年前 (2012/08/21 03:50), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
高燒三十九度半 --Sylvia Plath, 羅浩原 譯 純?純的定義是什麼? 地獄的舌頭 都很鈍,鈍如三條 遲鈍、肥胖的地獄三頭犬的舌頭 在冥府大門口喘氣吁吁。無能 去舔淨 寒熱交攻的筋肉,罪孽,罪孽。 燭芯在泣訴。 驅不散的氣味發自 被捻熄的蠟燭! 愛欲,愛欲,飄落的煙霧繚繞著我 彷彿我纏著伊莎朵拉*的長圍巾。我恐怕 會被這條絞進車輪的圍巾勒死。 這陰鬱的黃煙 自成一味。永遠不會升騰, 只會一圈圈地輾過地球 嗆死衰老與柔弱的人、 令脆弱的 保溫箱中的嬰兒窒息在床, 這慘白的蘭花 自個兒吊掛在其空中花園中, 這妖異的花豹! 輻射使它變白 一小時內就斃了牠的命。 在通姦者身上抹烤肉醬 如抹上廣島的灰燼然後吃進去。 罪孽。罪孽。 親愛的,整個晚上 我閃爍不定,忽暗,忽明,忽暗,忽明。 被褥變得沈重如色狼的濕吻。 三天。三夜。 檸檬水,白雞肉 汁汁水水令我作嘔。 我太純了不適合你或任何人。 你的身體 刺傷了我就像世人刺傷了上帝。我是盞燈籠── 我的頭如月亮 以日本紙糊成,我錘鍊成金箔的皮膚 極其精美極其昂貴。 我的熱沒嚇壞你嗎?還有我的光。 我自成一株巨大的山茶 灼灼發光、此起彼落、紅潮迭起。 我想我正離地而起, 我想我可以越升越高── 熾熱的火星子紛飛,而我,親愛的,我呀 是如乙炔焊焰般純粹的 處女 被叢叢玫瑰簇擁著、 被枚枚香吻、被智天使, 被各種粉紅所象徵的事情簇擁著。 不是被你,不是被他 不是他,也不是他 (我的自我如老婊子的襯裙片片散落)── 飛向天堂。 * 伊莎朵拉.鄧肯(Isadora Duncan, 1877-1927),現代舞的創始者, 在一場宴會後坐上汽車,因她頸上纏的長圍巾被捲進轉動的車輪,導致 她頸骨折斷死亡。 Fever 103° --Sylvia Plath Pure? What does it mean? The tongues of hell Are dull, dull as the triple Tongues of dull, fat Cerebus Who wheezes at the gate. Incapable Of licking clean The aguey tendon, the sin, the sin. The tinder cries. The indelible smell Of a snuffed candle! Love, love, the low smokes roll From me like Isadora's scarves, I'm in a fright One scarf will catch and anchor in the wheel. Such yellow sullen smokes Make their own element. They will not rise, But trundle round the globe Choking the aged and the meek, The weak Hothouse baby in its crib, The ghastly orchid Hanging its hanging garden in the air, Devilish leopard! Radiation turned it white And killed it in an hour. Greasing the bodies of adulterers Like Hiroshima ash and eating in. The sin. The sin. Darling, all night I have been flickering, off, on, off, on. The sheets grow heavy as a lecher's kiss. Three days. Three nights. Lemon water, chicken Water, water make me retch. I am too pure for you or anyone. Your body Hurts me as the world hurts God. I am a lantern --- My head a moon Of Japanese paper, my gold beaten skin Infinitely delicate and infinitely expensive. Does not my heat astound you. And my light. All by myself I am a huge camellia Glowing and coming and going, flush on flush. I think I am going up, I think I may rise --- The beads of hot metal fly, and I, love, I Am a pure acetylene Virgin Attended by roses, By kisses, by cherubim, By whatever these pink things mean. Not you, nor him. Not him, nor him (My selves dissolving, old whore petticoats) --- To Paradise. -- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/kamadevas\ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.206.162.66

08/21 15:47, , 1F
08/21 15:47, 1F

08/21 17:34, , 2F
08/21 17:34, 2F
※ 編輯: kamadevas 來自: 98.206.162.66 (08/24 10:51) ※ 編輯: kamadevas 來自: 98.206.162.66 (08/24 12:04)
文章代碼(AID): #1GCfKZ3q (poem)