Re: [S8 ] 亞當蘭柏唱2012主題曲 新輯與女神卡卡合作

看板AmericanIdol作者 (安囧)時間15年前 (2009/10/31 23:26), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串5/6 (看更多)
For Your Entertainment 其實這首歌我認為還不錯阿 聽了會很想跟他的節奏一起擺動 目前所看到的評語好像都不怎麼好的樣子 雖然我比較想要他唱抒情芭樂歌 XD 不過這首歌聽久了會覺得很洗腦咧 LYRICS So hot out the box, can we pick up the pace Turn it up, heat it up, I need to be entertained Push the limit, are you with it, baby don't be afraid I'm a hurt you real good, baby Let's go, it's my show, baby do what I say Don't trip off the bits that I'm gonna display I told you I'ma hold you down until you're amazed Give it to you til you're screaming my name No escaping when I start Once I'm in I own your heart There's no way to ring the alarm So hold on until it's over Do ya know what you got into? Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do? 'Cause it's about to get rough for you I'm here for your entertainment Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet You thought an angel swept you off your feet I'm about to turn up the heat I'm here for your entertainment It's alright, you'll be fine, baby I'm in control Take the pain, take the pleasure, I'm the master of both Close your eyes, not your mind let me into your soul I'mma work you til (?) No escaping when I start Once I'm in I own your heart There's no way to ring the alarm So hold on until it's over Do ya know what you got into? Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do? 'Cause it's about to get rough for you I'm here for your entertainment Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet You thought an angel swept you off your feet I'm about to turn up the heat I'm here for your entertainment Do you like what you see? Let me entertain you until you scream Do ya know what you got into? Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do? 'Cause it's about to get rough for you I'm here for your entertainment Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet You thought an angel swept you off your feet I'm about to turn up the heat I'm here for your entertainment http:// www.mediafire.com/?qljumgmjoxm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.160.249

11/01 01:37, , 1F
這種歌才會紅XD很洗腦是真的~~
11/01 01:37, 1F

11/01 15:42, , 2F
洗腦+1
11/01 15:42, 2F

11/01 22:01, , 3F
我也真的被洗腦了 一直一直聽~~~~~~
11/01 22:01, 3F

11/03 13:07, , 4F
當當快唱些激動的搖滾歌 有那個本事就不要浪費
11/03 13:07, 4F