Re: [情報] Arsenal v Birmingham preview

看板Arsenal作者 ( )時間13年前 (2011/02/27 21:23), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/6gyx2te Sagna - We have lost our fear of winning "We were [scared], but we are not any more. We have grown up as a team, we are wiser and now in the final. It has taken time, but we are on a good way to being successful.” said the right back. "We have been close to winning something but we got scared, we stopped playing and were waiting for the result to happen. "I hope Sunday will be a good way to show people we can win, and go on to even more, to show we are very hungry." 薩尼亞認為球隊不會再次在冠軍面前怯場害怕 http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6781590,00.html Wilshere - Win it for Cesc Wilshere feels that his team can use their absence as a positive, though if they win, Fabregas will still be the man lifting the trophy at Wembley. 威爾希爾表示,法布仍然可以成為那個在頒獎台上舉起獎盃的人 "Cesc is a great leader and if we win it, there will only be one person to go up and lift the trophy," Wilshere told Arsenal TV Online. "In a way we can do it for him and Theo too, he has been a massive player for us in the Carling Cup and scored two goals against Newcastle. "We will miss them, but we need to go and do the job without them." 「沃爾科特也是,他對紐卡斯爾進了兩球,為打進決賽作出了巨大的貢獻, 但我們必須學會如何在他們缺陣時贏球」 Six years has been a long time for Wenger and the club to go without winning any silverware, but Wilshere is confident that if they can break that spell and bring home the trophy, more will follow. "At the moment, this has been the best season I could have asked for. I have played for England and now am about to represent my club in a cup final, which is massive," he added. "I am really looking forward to Sunday, it will be the biggest game of my life so far. 「決賽將是我足球生涯中最重大的比賽」(譯按:那對巴薩那場算什麼...) "If we can win, it will give us confidence for the rest of the season. "It has been five years since Arsenal won anything and this team is too good not to win things. "Every game brings pressure when you are at a big club like Arsenal. "The cup final is a one-off game and anything can happen, so we have to be ready. 「在這樣一場定生死的比賽中,什麼都可能發生,我們必須作好準備」 http://tinyurl.com/46oabk9 Wright: Jack the lad's Gunner be great The Arsenal legend said: "With the confidence Wilshere is playing with right now, you like to think he'll run the midfield. "Wilshere is an offensive player and he's only been playing in a defensive role because he's good enough to do it. "He can see a pass and even Wayne Rooney was excited about playing alongside him for England. "Once he establishes himself even more as an offensive player, I think he's going to be brilliant for England and Arsenal." Wright also claims England midfielder Wilshere has what it takes to captain the Gunners in the future. He added: "A new Arsenal captain doesn't jump out at you, but I can see Wilshere filling the role. He's definitely got a captain's qualities about him." 伊恩賴特表示,威爾希爾可以有效填補法布缺陣的中場攻守重任 他也認為傑克具有領袖特質,有一天能夠戴上槍手隊長袖標 http://tinyurl.com/4bzlpc9 http://sports.163.com/11/0226/23/6TRTSSMS00051CCL.html Fab: Win it for fans... not for me Tomorrow's Carling Cup final is going to be such an important game in terms of the whole squad's confidence for the rest of the season. We are still involved heavily in the race for four major trophies. I am obviously disappointed to be missing tomorrow's game - but even though I won't be on the pitch I will be kicking every ball from the stands. It was touching for our keeper Wojciech Szczesny to say he would like me to lift the trophy if we win. The boss has also said the boys should go out and win the cup for me because I cannot play. That shows the spirit we have at Arsenal in the dressing room. But really, I would like them all to go out and win the Carling Cup for the club and for the supporters. They are the ones who have stuck by us and waited a long time for the chance to win a trophy. The Arsenal fans still sing for us and travel to games in great numbers wherever we play to give us the backing that can turn a draw into victory. They don't care who the opposition is, they support us all the time and so for them it would be really magical to see Robin van Persie lift the Carling Cup. Like the fans, Arsene Wenger treats every game the same whether we are playing Birmingham or Barcelona. And I really hope to be fit for the second one! The games are coming so fast at the moment - almost every three days, which means hardly any time to relax or to see our friends and families. We are spending a lot of time in hotels. After tomorrow we play Leyton Orient in the FA Cup and then Barcelona next week. It means even if we beat Birmingham there is no time to celebrate. If the boss orders training on Monday, so be it. Now is not the time to party or to be tired. There will hopefully be plenty of time to celebrate in the summer - for now we have to stay completely focused. Nothing has been won yet and nothing has been achieved. And that is why the boss' plan to stick to the same routine regardless is the best thing possible for our preparation. He doesn't put pressure on young players who have come into the first team, that's what we like. He just wants us to play the way we are used to and that is very good for the team as a unit. The squad will meet up in the afternoon and stay together. Some play PlayStation, some watch DVDs, we do nothing special really, we will take it as just one more game. When you try to do something different you make your mind drift away from the final. It shouldn't be like that. A final is a special day but you just have to be focused to give 100 per cent. I am sure the boss will find a way to make everything work. When you step out on the pitch you forget about it being a final. And you either want to win that final or get three points - it's exactly the same. I won the FA Cup with Arsenal in 2005. In that final against Manchester United we deserved to lose but won. Against Chelsea in the Carling Cup final three years ago we deserved to win but lost. It's how football is. United had so many chances and then we won on penalties. Against Chelsea we played some beautiful football, then Didier Drogba scored two goals in five minutes. Football is like that. Anything can happen so the boys have to be ready for anything. I don't like to get too far ahead. We are doing well in the Premier League, have a replay in the FA Cup and a Champions League second leg at Barcelona. There's still a long way to go and we have to just think about this next game which will be very difficult because Birmingham are playing very well. Nikola Zigic will be a big threat to us. He scored against us at the Emirates. I watched him when he played for Racing Santander and he scored a lot of goals there - not only headers but he has a good finish too. You have to keep an eye on him because jumping in the air with him you will lose 90 per cent of the time. We also do not listen to people who say we are the favourites because that is a dangerous game too. This is the first step along the way for this team - hopefully it will be the first trophy and that will make it a big step. But it is still one step at a time. 溫布利球場將迎來聯賽杯決賽,由阿森納對陣伯明翰。阿森納只要獲勝就可以打破球隊六 年無冠的魔咒,但槍手隊長法佈雷加斯卻將因傷缺席,對此小法感到遺憾,「我當然為缺 席明天的比賽感到遺憾,但我仍然會在溫布利球場看台上為球隊加油。」 接著小法還透露,隊友們甚至提議在賽後讓自己舉起獎盃,「門將斯澤西尼說如果我們最 終奪冠,希望我能夠作為隊長舉起獎盃。而主帥溫格也要求隊員們為了我贏得這座獎盃, 這些都顯示了阿森納更衣室內部的精神。但我認為,球隊應該為了俱樂部、為了球迷奪得 這個冠軍。他們已經為冠軍等待了很長時間,但卻一直在支持著球隊。」 伯明翰目前在英超積分榜上僅排在第15位,落後阿森納26分之多。但面對弱旅法佈雷加斯 並沒有大意,而是提醒隊友們不可輕敵。「這將是一場困難的比賽,也是一場危險的比賽 ,我不願聽到人們說阿森納是熱門。決賽中任何情況都可能發生,我們必須做好一切準備 。」 隨後他還指出了伯明翰陣中最危險的球員,「日基奇是我們最大的威脅本賽季的英超聯賽 他曾攻破過我們的球門。而且我還看過他在桑坦德競技時的比賽,他有著很強的得分能力 ,並非只靠頭球。我們必須時刻注意對他的防守,要知道和他爭頂的話90%都是爭不到球 的。」在本賽季第8輪英超聯賽阿森納主場對陣伯明翰時,正是日基奇頭球破門幫助伯明 翰取得領先,雖然最終阿森納逆轉獲勝,但日基奇出色的表現還是給小法留下了深刻的印 象。 最後小法表示,即使聯賽杯奪冠阿森納現在也沒時間慶祝,「接下來我們的賽事安排很密 集,先是足總杯,然後又有對巴薩的歐冠,幾乎都是每三天一場比賽。這意味著即使我們 戰勝了伯明翰也沒時間慶祝,就算奪冠了週一也一樣要訓練。等到夏天賽季結束後,我希 望球隊可以盡情慶祝我們獲得的冠軍,但現在,我們必須把注意力集中到比賽上。希望這 座獎盃能夠讓阿森納邁上一大步,但我們必須一步一個腳印的前進。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.47.160 ※ 編輯: clenny 來自: 61.224.47.160 (02/27 21:25)

02/27 21:25, , 1F
不知道大家有沒有覺得這次決賽比08年對車車那次
02/27 21:25, 1F

02/27 21:25, , 2F
熱血好多喔...應該是對獎杯的渴望吧!
02/27 21:25, 2F
※ 編輯: clenny 來自: 61.224.47.160 (02/27 21:26)

02/27 21:49, , 3F
我也這麼覺得 主要是六年沒冠軍 所以承受不小的壓力
02/27 21:49, 3F

02/27 22:30, , 4F
想知道這場電視或MOD有轉播嗎???
02/27 22:30, 4F

02/27 22:32, , 5F
台灣一直沒買聯賽盃 看網路吧
02/27 22:32, 5F

02/27 23:26, , 6F
法布的發言實在太誠懇了! Gunners!!贏下來吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/27 23:26, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1DQb1Gx2 (Arsenal)
文章代碼(AID): #1DQb1Gx2 (Arsenal)