Re: [農場] BA MiLB POY Chat

看板Brewers作者 (MIL GO)時間16年前 (2008/05/23 20:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《goopa (除此之外)》之銘言: : Q: chris from long beach asks: : as someone who coached both evan longoria and ryan braun in high school, i am : curious: who will make the better pro? : A: John Manuel: You tell me! I'd go for Braun, he sounds toolsier, but Longori : a has played better and seems less injury prone, as well as more sound defensiv : ely. But upside, it sounds like Braun has more upside. : 我想這位Chris先生應該是某所名門高中的總教練吧(這篇是2006年的文章) : 有人能想像一個高中投手要面對同時擁有 Braun 跟 Longoria 的打線嗎? 查了Wikipedia發現 Braun 跟 Longoria 就讀不一樣的高中,所以應該是這名教練 在那幾年分別在他們兩人的高中棒球校隊執教過。 Wikipedia上面對於 Braun 高中棒球生涯的介紹: Braun was a 4-year letterman on the Granada Hills High School baseball team, and 3-year team captain and MVP. He played shortstop, and also pitched until his junior year. As a sophomore in 2000 he recorded the highest batting average of his prep career (.456), while posting a .654 on base percentage. During his junior year he hit .421, with a .668 OBP. Braun capped off his high school career by batting .451 as a senior, with an OBP of .675, and breaking the school record for career home runs (with 25). He was a two-time all-area selection by the Los Angeles Times, and a three-time choice by the Los Angeles Daily News. Braun was rated the 6th-best shortstop prospect in the country by Team One Baseball as a senior,[16] and rated among the top 100 overall prospects by Baseball America. He graduated in 2002, but went undrafted as he told teams that he intended to go to college. Braun 的高中母校 Granada Hills High School 出過 Doug Baker、Braun、Kameron Loe、Gary Matthews, Jr. 及 Dave Schmidt 五名MLB球員。這所高中有一名非常有名 的運動員校友,那個人就是NFL名人堂四分衛 John Elway。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.147.49
文章代碼(AID): #18DhLJH8 (Brewers)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18DhLJH8 (Brewers)