上班已回收

看板Diary作者 (心情星晴)時間10年前 (2014/01/16 00:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/19 (看更多)
今天早上起床時,外面社區剛好在做圍欄的工程施工。 一早就拼拼乓乓的,還放音樂,真是很歡樂!可能是昨天很早睡的關係 今天新心情還不錯,感覺有比過去的幾天好上一些。希望能夠保持下去 努力奮鬥往前進! 希望天天都能過著衝充實的生活! Go! English converstaion Time! What kind of music do you like? Bill: What kind of music do you like? William: I love just about anything by Prince. Bill: So you're into 80s music then? William: Well, I like all kinds of music, but he is one of my favorites. William: How about you? Bill: I like alternative music. William: Do you have favorite band? Bill: To be honest, no. I am always in search of new music to listen to. William: Do you often go to concert? Bill: I usually go to see a live band about twice a month. Bill: What about you? William: I love to go to (going to) live gigs. William: Are there any good local bands playing around here that you would recommend? Bill: There is a open mic night at the pub down the road every Thursday night. Bill: where my favorite band usually plays. Bill: you should come along next week with me. William: I would love to go with you, but I have a night class on Thursday. BillL That is too bad. Bill: okay, maybe next time! William: Let me know if you hear about any good bands playing on the weekends. WIlliam: I have more free time then. Bill: Sure! I will let you know! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.119.81.158
文章代碼(AID): #1IrheWn6 (Diary)
文章代碼(AID): #1IrheWn6 (Diary)