[Mind] Reflection

看板EngTalk作者 (童年的愛)時間19年前 (2006/01/05 23:53), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Today is the sixth day my girl who has been in those snow states... Besides talking those sweet words on msn and phone, I need her hug pretty bad. Last night just before we said good bye, I told her to dream of seeing me. But the person who dreamed her and hug her is me. I hold her from her back while she's doing something...maybe washing dishes? I'm in winter break right now. Actually, the break ends this Sunday, and my girl will come back. I have my next semester starts next Monday...I regret that I didn't go back to Taiwan but stayed here for taking class. My grandma is in the coma with bad condition.. and last night also, I dreamed I'm in Taiwan, too, but I didn't see my grandmother. I went back for only one day, and then take plane back..... I remember I was in train station in the dream..... dream dream dream....so many things I could get are inside... My lovely grandma....My sunset girl I miss you, and I don't wanna lose you Pika 01/05 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 139.78.10.48

01/09 18:44, , 1F
this is really touching...
01/09 18:44, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13lK44dH (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13lK44dH (EngTalk)