Re: [Talk] Hi y'all

看板EngTalk作者 (carboy)時間18年前 (2006/02/17 13:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/12 (看更多)
※ 引述《yjl75 (YJ)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《carboyUSA (carboy)》之銘言: : : i miss the big open roads of the states XD : : i remember the first time back in taiwan....geeeee the roads look soooo : : much smaller, and i couldnt get used to the driving style at the beginning : : but now instead of getting mad at the bad drivers, i just go around them XD : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : XD..you must have developed a really good driving skill! I don't drive or : ride the motorcycle, but I found it rather enraging when the drivers don't : stop when I am crossing the road....And if the cross section doesn't have a : traffic light, sometimes I have to wait for like 5 minutes before I can find it : safe to go across. Hell...where is the road manner anymore? yup yup taiwan drivers have really bad road manner...especially the taxis geeeee they just stop whenever they want and sometimes even block half the road just to pick someone up >.< right now, i use to ride pretty crazy on my scooter, but a few months ago i saw a motorcycle rider laying on the road after accident, so i got scared so now i just try to ride speed limit, and ride closer to the side of road XD -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.162.53
文章代碼(AID): #13zLdgXy (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13zLdgXy (EngTalk)