Re: [Talk] Back from germany....

看板EngTalk作者 (carboy)時間18年前 (2006/08/20 23:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《zemio (這個夏天有點藍)》之銘言: : It's my first time to talk in the board, I hope you never mind my poor English. : Last month, my two friends in laboratory went to Stuttgard and lived two weeks. : The purpose they wanted is learning the technology about carbon nanotubes in : Max-Plank. One of they went to the Benz museum, too. But his skill of taking : pictures and yours are not the same, so I can't see the pretty good scene of : museum until finding you web album. Because my boss lived in Germany six years, : I am interested in anything about Germany, the especially nice vehicles like : Benz、BMW、Porsche、VW、Audi are German products. the museum itself is huge to begin with, so it was hard to take in the whole museum into the frame so i had to take it at an angle, we went there in the afternoon...and i made a mistake reading the parking meter, so i thought it was free parking for four hours, but it was actually 4 hours free if we buy tickets into the museum....they only offer 1 hour free parking the line to get in was huge...but it took us about 45 minutes to an hour to get in good thing we got in just in time, cause it started to rain after we got in ^^ it was fun, i like the porsche museum and the visit to Gemballa better tho since we got to see the GT2, carrera GT, GTR 750 and tons of 911 turbo but MB museum did had that SLR, i was scared posing picture beside it because i was afraid to scratch it XD everyone walk pass that car try to open the car, but of course MB had to lock that car, the most expensive car i got to sit is....i believe an CLS 55 maybe the SL was more expensive...but we did get to see some really nice expensive cars at MB museum ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.162.53
文章代碼(AID): #14w7fZ6z (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #14w7fZ6z (EngTalk)