[Mind] i'm so bored

看板EngTalk作者 (CUCINA)時間15年前 (2009/07/02 13:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
Far away from my interest for a long long time doing a job for life. i was thinking "it's alright, just gaining second profession". but now, everythings getting difficult. i'm getting to be no knowing who i am, what am i capable of....... when life is all about striving to gain a better life, and you have to give up what you love with, it's just suffering. The lucky thing is , the job i'm doing now i don't hate it. All i feel right now is i am hang in the middle of somewhere, feel bored and without confidence strike forward and backword, just stuck there. Family problems, job errands, love problems, profession problems...blablabla. All i can't feel is unhappy things. Why??????? Why do my life end up like this????? Can i ever find an explanation for it???? NO!!! i guess. There was time that i believe in working hard and one day you'll pay off. There was time that i believe in treating others with honest and they you treat you back. There was time that i believe in romance, that some day true love will come to me eventually. There was time that i could smile like a child talk with people without disguising myself. There was time that i believe that life is always with hope.............. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.19.144.106
文章代碼(AID): #1AJ41pkb (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1AJ41pkb (EngTalk)