[Intr] I am new comer here. Hi, everyone.

看板EngTalk作者 ( Awesame)時間14年前 (2009/12/13 02:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Name: Rebecca Nickname: Becky Birthday: Libra Hobbies: Reading, listening music, surfing net Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) High school Chinese teacher How long have you been learning English? Grade 6 of primary school What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? When I was young, I had hated English because it's so hard for me. I hated spelling, writting, listening and speaking. Therefore I chose Chinese to be majored subject at universty. After teaching Chinese for 3 years, I wanted to change my life. I took a working holiday visa and went to Australia for 10 month. At beginning, I just thought I could improve my English during the time of travelling or working. But it's not easy for a person who has poor English, either getting a job or travelling alone abroad. Finally, I spent some time to let me be used living there, found nice agencies to arrange language schools, ( Yes, I studied at 2 school in 2 cities around 4 month) and traveled around whole Australia for 2 month. Even though my English is still not good enough, but I felt that I became braver than before. I got 695 points on the TOEIC report at the end of August this year, meanwhile, got a job at a international school as a Chinese teacher. My new job is quite different from the old one. I have to communicate with my directors and colleagues everyday, in English because they are foreign teachers. Day by day, I am upset of my poor English. How to improve my English? I love it now. Any tips about learning English? No idea. Any other information about yourself? I prepare teaching doucments and matreials during work hours and feel tired after work so don't have energy to do anything except eating. Could I find a way to improve my English? Please someone kindly give me any suggestions? Thank you for reading the long and boring introducion. :) -- 我的書房 http://www.ireading.cc/person/elisy 進來坐坐 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.69.121.20
文章代碼(AID): #1B8-LZYu (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1B8-LZYu (EngTalk)