[Talk] facebook

看板EngTalk作者 (真‧大天使五八五)時間12年前 (2011/10/17 21:45), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
Using facebook is sometimes unnecessary but helpful, surely the most basic acknowledgment we shall be aware of is that avoiding revealing your privacy on the Internet, some of my friends don't like to check them in because they don't want other people or his/her friends know where they are currently. For individuals, the functions of facebook may not be so complicated, it is quite common that these functions are usually used: a. To make friends: As the previous discussion, people may show different kinds of personality when other people can't see you in the reality, and this may encourage those people to act in somehow they wouldn't do in the reality, we may figure out some people dare not to talk to others in the public, but they are actually a celebrity on the Internet. b. To find old friends: I used to spend lots of time searching for my classmates in the elementary school, and it is kind of interesting when you saw their face on the facebook, since you never expect to see them again, and thanks to the powerful Internet, we could contact to each other on facebook, recently I am even invited to enter a private group of our classmates, you see? that is how facebook help people find their old friends. c. To know the daily life of your friends: Some of my friends may not be able to meet each other in the reality, but facebook helps people to shorten their distance even though we don't often go outside, especially when some people are quite busy, or live far far far away from our home, if those people share some pics or videos on facebook, we could know how is he/she going recently, this is quite convenient but risky if your boss are in your friend list..:p d. To run business or hold a fan page: It is becoming more popular for those companies to run business on facebook, even our president 馬英九 has his own page, without the time limit the latest information could be released simultaneously, and I think the most useful tool is that you could share lots of pictures and videos on facebook, which can be seen by the audience. e. To collect the data: This is one of my favorite functions, when I saw a video on youtube, I could share the link on the facebook, and the next time when I log in, I can immediately see my favorite videos. -- 你們實在是太幸福了.小時候我家宮中積狗馬,美女實外廄,小豬充下陳,生活非常辛苦, 爸爸忙種田,媽媽忙織布,妹妹忙著捉螢火蟲,弟弟不學好,我每天晚上利用牆上破洞的 光線看書,頭髮吊橫樑,屁股插圖釘;夏天要脫光衣服餵蚊子,冬天我要臥冰求鯉魚, 白天要披豬皮取鹿奶,晚上要跳脫衣舞給父母看;父母肚子餓時我要負責哭出竹筍來,  父母生病時我要負責吃大便;每個月要固定打破大水缸救小孩子出來,必要時還要砍斷 櫻桃樹來證明我的誠實;每次想到我坎坷的過去,淚水便忍不住奪眶而出....... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.209.192

10/17 22:03, , 1F
)
10/17 22:03, 1F

10/17 22:16, , 2F
I'm one of those who don't want to be found XD
10/17 22:16, 2F

10/20 15:51, , 3F
well basically i dont see the point of writing a
10/20 15:51, 3F

10/20 15:51, , 4F
report about facebook on ptt =.= no offence
10/20 15:51, 4F