Re: [Talk] Song sharing

看板EngTalk作者 (LOL)時間9年前 (2014/12/11 23:46), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串6/7 (看更多)
:D Great day today, huh? I always like cold. Yesterday was too hot for me. Today's song is called Miracle by Shinedown which is also one of the bands that I often listen to. This song always make me feel hopeful. Go check out you guys. It's a brilliant song. Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_0gfc_Ddk
Make sure you stick with this song til you hear the chorus (which is at 0:47) before you think this song is soso. That's the part where I was hooked when I first heard it. Lyrics Say it once, tell me twice Are you certain I’m alright? Just a sign, to remind me That tomorrow’s worth the fight Ever changing the storyline that keeps me alive So make a wish, and say… Give me life, give me love Scarlet angel from above Not so low, not so high Keep it perfectly disguised Every changing the storyline that keeps me alive My Mona Lisa’s making me smile Right before my eyes! Take another look Take a look around It’s you and me It’s here and now As you sparkle in the sky I’ll catch you while I can Cause all we are is all I am I just want you to see What I’ve always believed You are… The miracle in me Show me faith, like you do I’m amazed at how you move Side to side, front to back You know how to make it last Ever changing the storyline that keeps us alive My Mona Lisa’s making me smile Right before my eyes! Take another look Take a look around It’s you and me It’s here and now As you sparkle in the sky I’ll catch you while I can Cause all we are is all I am I just want you to see What I’ve always believed You are… The miracle in me These are the moments you can’t pass back Let’s turn the water to wine One more time! The miracle in me You’re the miracle in me As always, tell me if I've made any grammar or spelling mistakes. Thank you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 112.104.97.105 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1418312792.A.B7C.html

12/18 22:37, , 1F
the vocal is not bad a sound
12/18 22:37, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1KYRnOjy (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1KYRnOjy (EngTalk)