[Talk] bored

看板EngTalk作者 (希望別當豬)時間6年前 (2018/01/14 03:01), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 6年前最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Good night. I wake up for posting the article and surfing the internet. Cosmo hasn't slept yet. He said that he and "his friend" are very good. There is no problem for them. I feel lonely because Cosmo might have a girl friend. As for Seven, he is married. Even he is not married, he won't fall in love with me, either. I am too low to attract him. He is handsome, while I am ugly with obesity. Maybe I am like the words of obov, I am like the swine that cries at night for comfort. Sigh. Actually I should focus on my work, because I am inconstantly fired and fired again and again. I should fight for my stable job. But I really feel lonely. There is no one that supports me as my back up of the spiritual base. I am alone. No one encourages me or supports me. Every day I will surround a lot of difficulties that result from the people's discrimination in Taiwan. Maybe I am really a Vietnamnese. My TA tells me that I come from Vietnam when I study law in the college. Therefore, Seven doesn't know thatvI might be Vietnamnese. He never knows the real cause. Cosmo is still awake. He is doing the e-commerce. He is doing very well. No worries. Seven must think that I am annoying because I write an email to him again. People don't like me. Keep ruining my lives forever. lol Have a good nite! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.225.139.53 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1515870117.A.C32.html

01/14 03:18, 6年前 , 1F
nite~
01/14 03:18, 1F

01/14 03:53, 6年前 , 2F
nite~~
01/14 03:53, 2F

01/14 22:40, 6年前 , 3F
Zhong sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/14 22:40, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1QMbUbmo (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1QMbUbmo (EngTalk)