Re: security/ca_root_nss broken?

看板FB_ports作者時間10年前 (2014/02/12 20:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:55:28 -0800, Benjamin Lee stated: > On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:30:23 -0800, John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com> > wrote: > > So, I had ca_root_nss installed, but for some reason the symlink never > > got created. Even after a force reinstall: pkg install -f ca_root_nss, > > the symlink still didn't exist... > > > > Can someone look at fixing it? I think that the symlink lines in the > > -plist are broken and should be easy to fix, but I'm not familar w/ > > the format. > > The port works correctly. You need to enable the ETCSYMLINK option: > > blee@eclipse ~ $ make -C /usr/ports/security/ca_root_nss showconfig > ===> The following configuration options are available for > ca_root_nss-3.15.4: ETCSYMLINK=on: Add symlink to /etc/ssl/cert.pem > ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings I use OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014 from ports. Should that link also be copied to "/usr/local/openssl" as well? Perhaps an option in the "ca_root_nss" port might be a good thing. -- Jerry _______________________________________________ freebsd-ports@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1I-sA07b (FB_ports)
文章代碼(AID): #1I-sA07b (FB_ports)