Re: Accommodating the security/heimdal port on FreeBSD10

看板FB_ports作者時間10年前 (2014/03/26 11:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Kerberos5 support in the ports needs love and it's own .mk infrastructure. Wish I have enough overview of what is needed by various ports in that respect. With regards, Timur Bakeyev. On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:57 AM, Dewayne Geraghty < dewayne.geraghty@heuristicsystems.com.au> wrote: > Some port maintainers on FreeBSD 10 are modifying various ports to > accommodate gssapi use from heimdal base. Typically the change is > something like > ... > LDFLAGS+= -lgssapi_krb5 > .. > which works for heimdal in the base system, but prevents a package (or > port build) because in security/heimdal the content of libgssapi_krb5 is > contained within libgssapi; and so doesn't exist as a separate library. > > Would it be possible to wrap this dependency within a > .if !defined(HEIMDAL_HOME) > LDFLAGS+= -lgssapi_krb5 > .endif > > Its fairly standard practice to test for HEIMDAL_HOME which invariably > implies that the security/heimdal port is being used, and incidentally > identifies where the libraries are located. > > Though a better solution, which also reflects the real dependency upon > the security/heimdal port > .if defined(HEIMDAL_HOME) > BUILD_DEPENDS+= > ${HEIMDAL_HOME}/lib/libgssapi.so:${PORTSDIR}/security/heimdal > RUN_DEPENDS+= > ${HEIMDAL_HOME}/lib/libgssapi.so:${PORTSDIR}/security/heimdal > .else > LDFLAGS+= -lgssapi_krb5 > .endif > > As this also adds the heimdal port dependency into +COMMENTS (& possible > MANIFEST?), as well as build dependency. > > I'm not a port maintainer/committer, but for those that are, there are a > few ports that might be useful as a reference regarding use of the > heimdal port: > security/cyrus-sasl2-gssapi > net/samba3 > dns/bind99 > > I don't have heimdal from base installed, which is why I noticed that > mail/dovecot2 was the most recent port that needed some additional > lines, so I figured it might help others rather than my patching just my > ports tree. > > Regards, Dewayne. > _______________________________________________ > freebsd-ports@freebsd.org mailing list > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports > To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe@freebsd.org" > _______________________________________________ freebsd-ports@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1JCaeo2J (FB_ports)
文章代碼(AID): #1JCaeo2J (FB_ports)