Re: FreeBSD on SSD on ASUS P5KPL-C

看板FB_questions作者時間11年前 (2013/04/27 12:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/19 (看更多)
2012/11/18 Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@shaneware.biz>: > On 18/11/2012 06:49, Snow Mountains wrote: > >> Could you recommend a reliable document on how to do a correct block >> alignment for new FreeBSD 9 install? FreeBSD Handbook doesn't >> mention this at all, although I can find a lot of (not quite >> consistent) advises on the net on how to do it with gpart/newfs. > > Over the last week there has been a discussion with the subject > "Advanced Format Drive ?" on this list that has been discussing that. > If you only just signed up then you can search for it in the mail archives. There is a lot of useful info there, and I also found a lot of useful tips from Warren Block on how to create swap as a file, how to use tmpfs, about noatime etc. However, nowhere I can found anything that could explain me for sure how to do this BEFORE that: I've got 240G Kingston SSD. I want this: win7: ada2s1 ~ 30G empty (probably for experimental little win7 install in the future) freebsd9: ada2s2a ~3G for / ada2s2d ~80G the for /usr (separated for easier backup) ada2s2f ~ the rest for storage How to do this with gpart, respecting 4g alignment etc? Can anybody share the exact commands to achieve this? SergiM _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1HUrL3gR (FB_questions)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1HUrL3gR (FB_questions)