Re: No sound on Macmini with FreeBSD 10

看板FB_questions作者時間10年前 (2014/01/28 05:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:56:34 +0100 (CET), Volker Nebel stated: > Since a few days my Macmini 6.1 is running on FreeBSD 10.0 (yeah, and > FreeBSD alone)! Unfortunately, it does not (yet) produce any sound, > and I really need help on this. I followed the handbook and it looks > like, driver snd_hda is used. [CMD=" "]dmesg | grep hda[/CMD] gives > the output shown below. Soundcard seems to be Cirrus Logic CS4206. > I tried the following steps: > - Find a specific driver for this sound card: Nothing. > - Turn volume up with [CMD=" "]mixer pcm 100 vol 100[/CMD]. Still > nothing to hear. > - Change the value of hw.snd.default_unit to 0,1,2. No effect. > Has anybody a good idea how to proceed? > Don't know, whether the following is relevant: [CMD=" "]kldload > snd_driver[/CMD] gives 6 times "ppc0: cannot reserve I/O port range". > When booting, I get this message once. Dumb question perhaps, but did you ever have sound working on the unit? I had a similar situation on a PC running MS Windows. One day there was just no sound. It turned out the sound card had burnt out. -- Jerry _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1Ivj1INt (FB_questions)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ivj1INt (FB_questions)