Re: Issue with upgrade (9.1 to 9.2)

看板FB_questions作者時間10年前 (2014/04/10 02:32), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/6 (看更多)
I tried [half of] that not 30 mins ago...i.e. I copied /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 from /libexec on the live cd to the corresponding dir on my partition, but to no avail. One thing I'm just now realizing is that the iso is 9.1-RELEASE iso. Let me try with a 9.2-RELEASE iso, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Thomas Hoffmann <trh411@gmail.com> wrote: > On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Andre Goree <andre.goree@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Anyone have any insight on this? Is there any way to salvage this or >> am I just SoL and need to reinstall? >> >> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Andre Goree <andre.goree@gmail.com> >> wrote: >> > It would seem I've screwed something up with my upgrade. Soon after >> > performing the upgrade via freebsd-update followed by a reboot, I >> > tried to go into single-user mode to finish up. After doing so, >> > everytime I attempted to use my /usr partition, I would run into the >> > error: >> > >> > /var: got error 11 while accessing filesystem >> > >> > I [thought] I fixed this by following this[1] mailing list post, which >> > suggested upping 'kern.bio_transient_maxcnt'. I set that tunable to >> > 10 and rebooted, at which point the server appeared to boot fine. I >> > think continued with 'freebsd-update install', however apparently it >> > was interrupted -- probably with a kernel panic as my system >> > automatically rebooted and was thrown to single-user mode. Now, the >> > issue is that in single-user mode, I cannot access any shell, I get >> > the following error: >> > >> > ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found >> > >> > I recall running into this on a different box a year or two back...I >> > think I had to somehow run ldconfig, but in this case I cannot as even >> > when I boot with a live cd and mount my partitions, when I try to >> > chroot I run into that same error. Help? >> > > Can you access the rescue shell at /rescue/sh? /rescue contains statically > linked commands for just such a contingency as this. If that works, maybe > you can then copy ld-elf.so.1 from ./libexec from the live CD to your base > system (/libexec) to get past this issue? > > -Tom > _______________________________________________ > freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions > To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org" _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
文章代碼(AID): #1JHP8Y29 (FB_questions)
文章代碼(AID): #1JHP8Y29 (FB_questions)